Is GAG same to you as it used to be? Or are you lacking interest in it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the same for me but I haven't been here as long as others have. I usually lose interest a couple times a week and take a break for a few days and find that I haven't missed anything but the same questions that get thrown around every day.

What Girls Said 9

• The only reason why I'm lacking interest is because posted questions just aren't as interesting anymore... its always no-brainer questions where you can't really carry on a conversation lol

• I think when there is a shift in things, it creates change and change creates a different interest in getting to know the situation or thing in a different way... I think that is what is happening on here... its only as good as what you put in to it... :))

• it is same.. not sure about the future.. :P

• Definitely lacking interest in it and I haven't even been on here very long lol

• i think it's the same

• It's the same besides more trolling which is why I'm lacking interest.

• I'm lacking interest.

• It is not the same anymore. Various things have changed.

• GaG's getting more boring by the minute.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm enjoying the recent Mod/Guru exile... it's been fun watching them fall ;)

• ALWAYS interested 8)

• I am going through a bad patch of maintaining interest in GaG last two weeks - I think everyone is feeling it - Hopefully it will pass

• It's the same as it used to be. My interest in it has lessened compared to when I first started but it is still there...

• Actually I lost interest to a point that I'm about to leave.

• I've been lacking interest for a month now..