Who will win the NBA final?

So I'm a big Cleveland fan, the sports world is say 90% chance for Golden state to win it all. Most are giving Cleveland 10% Chance. Why...

  • Cleveland Cavaliers win the NBA finals
    Vote A
  • Golden state wins the NBA finals
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12

Most Helpful Guy

  • CAVS ALL THE FUCKING WAY!!!

    0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

  • I don't watch Basketball, but I'll root for the Cavs, if I happen to catch a game.

    0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

  • Cleveland. Anything can happen in the Finals

    0|1
    0|0
Loading...