How long should I wait?

My on and off again boyfriend pass away month ago. Is it to soon to be seeing someone else. All my friends are saying it's time to move in. I just want to know how long should I wait? We date for about 4-5 months , we talk about getting married and everything else under the moon. I could use your guys / gals help

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there's no correct answer, you should wait as long as you feel it's right. Don't let your friends decide when it's the right time for you, you'll know it when it comes. They shouldn't be pushing you, tho they are doing it because they care about you.

Notice also that waiting doesn't mean you should shut yourself off, but just make sure you're doing everything you can to heal from what happened... and a lot of times people, friends, guys can help too. So it's only up to you to decide.

Good luck and sorry for your loss.

What Guys Said 5

• There really is no set time. You will know when it feels right for you. Just in case the right guy for you comes along now, don't tell yourself it's too early. You don't want to miss out on any future happiness.

I should add that I'm so sorry this has happened.

I hope you find happiness soon. Take care, stay safe!!

• passed away?

"We date for about 4-5 months , we talk about getting married and everything else under the moon. I could use your guys / gals help"<---- if these things happenin... then i guess u mean sth else!

• You are good to move on, green light!

• U can move on and would prob. Be a good thing

• he just died and u hurry to move on... i just can't believe what im reading... as much as this feelings coming from ur deep inside so go run for the life dear... i hope god mercy his soul.. i can't tell u show some respect because u won't understand it. im sorry really for him.

What Girls Said 1

• when you're ready, you'll know. everybody is different. just let yourself heal and when you ready to move on you will...