Girls, I'm going to be single all my life?

I just find it so pathetic!! 😰

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Why don't you just get out and go find a girlfriend instead of sitting on your ass whining about it

• I'm just saying dude. That's like me complaining about how I'm broke as fuck but I still refuse to go out and get a job. You can get a girlfriend. You're a good looking dude too, so looks shouldn't be a problem. As long as you know what to say, then you should be fine. You can't expect someone to just randomly ask you out. Brave up, and ask someone out yourself if you really want a girlfriend that bad.

• What do you think I do? Lol I don't stand around and do nothing

• Why are you making this decision?

• I Don think so hun. Your still young and still have your full life ahead of you. :)

• It's even more pathetic that you think that's girls' fault.
    Maybe you'd get a girlfriend if you stopped whining about something you're bringing upon yourself. Stop bitching and do something about your way of thinking first.

• You are with that attitude!

• I'm 26 and have been single my entire life, you get used to it, particularly if you've got heaps of other things you occupy your time with.

• You're still young man, just chill.

• You are too young to be so pessimistic... dude, count your blessings... cm on it can't be that bad...😊

• You will be. *cries* 😭

• calm the fuck down

• What do you find pathetic: being single or in a relationship?

• No you're not! The right girl will come along.

• you're just 23 .. just wait :)

• I find your attitude pathetic. Positive thinking!

• You're 23, that's still really young! You've got time, don't force it and hopefully a nice gal and you can be together. :)

• Yea, probably. Get a cat.

• Do something about it instead of continuously asking questions about it.

• You've asked this question before...