Describe, in detail, the wildest dream you've ever had?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was at a bbq at some random persons house. there was a swimming pool. it was filled with sharks, snakes, crocs, and the lockness monster. I had a fight with the house owner and he dangled me by a rope attached to my feet and I was above the pool. Then I fell in and I woke up

What Guys Said 4

• I dreamt that everyone was replaced by jelly babies, and I was the last person left..
    Everyone looked at me and I wondered wtf was going on. Then the jelly baby police came and took me away for being human. They locked me up, and that's all I remember..

Was really weird it creeped me out. :c

• Well, I have many and I'm a lucid dreamer, so I'll just tell you one. It's about Naruto... not sure if you can relate.
    But it's about a strong demon being sealed into a boy, and every now and then the demon manages to get out and rampage around

So my dream, I wanted to have that power, so I just changed myself into that Demon Fox (4 tails) And I smashed my own car ramp and split the neighbour's garden in two..

I woke up and realized, that that power was not meant for me to use, no control haha

• I could fly, but couldn't land, all I could do was grasp at the ground with my toes...

• Some of my wildest dreams usually involve sex and my fantesy

What Girls Said 3

• I have A LOT of weird dreams so the most recent weirdest one. One point in it was for this chick to see visions of stuff. She had to kiss a guy and for the visions to be even stronger they had to have sex. It was very interesting, weird, and hot. :D

• So I can't remember how it all happened, but from what I can remember I was a man having sex with my female body. The dream was incredible lol, I could actually feel what it was like having sex with myself through a man's perspective! It felt amazing, just like sex feels in real life. But having a penis was pretty cool, being the one in charge felt sexy.

• Lolololol well be the dom in your next sexual relation

• Two words sum it up : sex rampage