What is kik? I guess this question isn't long enough?

My boyfriend asked me yesterday if I have one and I told him that I don't and I don't know what it is. Then I was like what the heck is that? Is that good or not so good? I've heard people say that some site is just used for sexual stuff and he said he uses kik for talking to friends

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a chatting app.
    it's not just for sexting... but a lot of people use it for that. you can send pictures and videos... just chat... have group chat...
    i have yet to meet someone that doesn't use it for sexting purposes though.

• Is it likely that that's what it is with him asking?

• no, not at all.
      it's really private. you have the option to have a profile pic but you don't have to.
      and you don't ahve to use ur real name if you're not comfy with it.

• Oh ok. Thank you

What Guys Said 5

• It's bullshit

• It's basically an instant messenger. You can send pics and text or message. I mean you can use it to exchange nudes, so that's where it gets the reputation as sexual. And people would use it in place of giving out their phone numbers on the internet

• kik is a messenger system. Kik Messenger App
    An app for your phone. It's a free text app
    Download, register, and to find contacts, you need to ask their username, or give them yours

Have fun!

• It can be used for sexting but people can text each other normally too on it

• How do you know what's gonna happen if you use it?

• Nothing will happen by itself. You just ask people for their kik usernames and u start normally talking to them. If you want to sext, you just tell the person you're talking to that you're horny or whatever... I mean it is up to you if u want to sext or not :)

• its a texting app

What Girls Said 4

• KIK is just a messaging ap that people use like whatsapp without a phone number, it's basically like the old "msn" lol instant messaging, you can see if they've read your msgs vice versa.

• Oh wow. But nothing bad or crazy?

• nope! Just another way of communicating

• That's good. And thank you. I was like what the heck is that

• Yes i have kik. kik u right in the face matherfacker

• It the players app of choice!

• For players? I can't even think of him as that. Especially because he's sooo shy

• I asked him if he ever had a relationship before before me and he said no

• Guys have been known to lie!

• When you want to sext and be dirty sending nudes, to your boyfriend or whatever horny hot guys from whatever part of this planet

• That's what he was talking about?

• Every guy, at the end won't resist and will send you his cock or will ask you send him pics.
      Its like automatic sex drive there lol

• He doesn't even seem that way either