My girlfriend broke up with me almost 1 month ago and I still like her but I care less everyday what does this mean?

Like sometimes I can't be fucked anymore but I still have feelings for her and I just can't be bothered but I talk to her every night but I still have strong feelings for her what does this mean

Most Helpful Guy

• itmeans that u started forgettin bout her!

What Girls Said 2

• It means you are at a understanding with yourself that yes she was important to you, but it's not worth going through the troubles again. You will always have feelings for the ones you love/loved but slowly after time they won't be what they use to be if you're accepting of the break up.

• Makes a lot of sense thanks :)

• Lust! Not love it would seem

What Guys Said 4

• Care less everyday? It means you're getting over her

• This is the natural process of moving on. Go with it and find someone else.

• I split up with my ex 2 years ago and still love her. neither of us have moved on

• That's shit man hope it goes well for you

• You're slowly starting to let go of the 'love' that was there once...

• Yeah it's got to the point where I don't text her first she's always texting me lol fuck her I can't be arsed wasting me time on worthless shit