What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?

I think the nicest thing someone can do for me is being my friend, the rest is just extra. What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Slight expansion on your theme people were there for me when I needed them.
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...s-puzzle-34477808.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Before I was dating my current girlfriend, I liked her for a while. one of my friends who knew i had a crush on her would do anything to put her and I together/closer. (one example is when her and I were sitting on a bench together eating lunch during a field trip he sat down next to us so that we would have to sit closer together)

1|0
    0|0
  • Similar to what you've said.
    I've gone through some rough times, and even when he didn't have any idea what to say, my bro was there for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sending me any Mexican candies is a one mean thing someone else has done to me :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I accidentally drove the wrong way on the feeder road when I was learning to drive and a cop saw us but he also so my dad screaming for his life and decided not to pull us over and give me a ticket :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom giving birth to me. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • @toadette and @cchocolateismylover remembering my birthday and their awesome wishes this was the nicest thing ever ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom has took care of me my entire life. Nicest thing ever :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I am trying to think. I believe its when they cried themselves to sleep after I told them I was having a bad day. Just knowing somebody cared that much about me - it made me feel really loved. Another thing was when somebody introduced me to the Jewish faith - it wasn't a difficult thing to do but very meaningful and very valuable so I consider it one of the nicest things somebody has done for me. On a lesser scale, one of my female friends spent $5000 celebrating my 16th birthday.

1|0
    0|0
  • the day when a total stranger gave me my money which fell out my purse because the zip was broken.. i guess it was my lucky day

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone stepped between me and a girl who was ready to tear my hair out and scared her into submission. That person later became my best friend =) We aren't friends anymore, but it was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • having my friend make me a surprise birthday party was the nicest thing that anyone has ever done to me :)

1|0
    0|0