What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?

I think the nicest thing someone can do for me is being my friend, the rest is just extra. What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?

58

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Slight expansion on your theme people were there for me when I needed them.
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...s-puzzle-34477808.jpg

• Before I was dating my current girlfriend, I liked her for a while. one of my friends who knew i had a crush on her would do anything to put her and I together/closer. (one example is when her and I were sitting on a bench together eating lunch during a field trip he sat down next to us so that we would have to sit closer together)

• Similar to what you've said.
    I've gone through some rough times, and even when he didn't have any idea what to say, my bro was there for me.

• Not sending me any Mexican candies is a one mean thing someone else has done to me :p

• I accidentally drove the wrong way on the feeder road when I was learning to drive and a cop saw us but he also so my dad screaming for his life and decided not to pull us over and give me a ticket :)

• My mom giving birth to me. ;)

• @toadette and @cchocolateismylover remembering my birthday and their awesome wishes this was the nicest thing ever ^-^

• My mom has took care of me my entire life. Nicest thing ever :)

What Girls Said 4

• I am trying to think. I believe its when they cried themselves to sleep after I told them I was having a bad day. Just knowing somebody cared that much about me - it made me feel really loved. Another thing was when somebody introduced me to the Jewish faith - it wasn't a difficult thing to do but very meaningful and very valuable so I consider it one of the nicest things somebody has done for me. On a lesser scale, one of my female friends spent $5000 celebrating my 16th birthday.

• the day when a total stranger gave me my money which fell out my purse because the zip was broken.. i guess it was my lucky day

• Someone stepped between me and a girl who was ready to tear my hair out and scared her into submission. That person later became my best friend =) We aren't friends anymore, but it was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

• having my friend make me a surprise birthday party was the nicest thing that anyone has ever done to me :)