When was the last time you traveled? Or have you ever traveled?

Whether it be to move somewhere permanent, for college or a vacation, when was the last time you traveled?

I'm one of those people who rarely travel. Actually, my family travels less than any other people I know. I've lived in the same city my entire life and I didn't move to go to college (I commuted from home.) I haven't been on a vacation since the last week of July going into August. It was to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for five days. Keep in mind, I've only traveled five times in my entire life (no joke.)

• I travel frequently
  • It's been a year since I traveled
  • It's been 2-4 years since I've traveled
  • It's been 5-7 years since I've traveled
  • It's been 8-10 years since I've traveled
  • It's been over ten years since I've traveled
  • I've never traveled
@Empatheticlady Thanks for your answer and responses.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hardly ever travel anymore. I've been too busy and haven't had the time or money to go unfortunately. I would love to travel all the time! I should be going on a vacation this summer, though, as long as all goes according to plan. I'm very much looking forward to it!

• Ditto! You're preaching to the choir. Due to a lack of money, time and resources, traveling is almost impossible or me. My family and I are hoping to go to Florida this August but we're not 100 percent sure yet.

I'm assuming your Summer trip is that one you were planning with going on Montreal, Quebec?

• Ahhhh, I'm around Maryland all the time. I need some new scenery. ;)

• Why, thank you for MHO!

What Girls Said 8

• I came back from Australia on May the 25th and I usually go on vacation twice a year. Somewhere cheap in December / January and somewhere a little more expensive in May. However I don't enjoy it as much as I used to because I was very scared our plane would crash the last time I came back from Australia.

• I went to Scotland and England in March

• Last August and will travel again next August.

For the past few years though I haven't been much of a traveler. Broke.

• 2 POOR 2 TRAVEL.

• Last summer I vacationed in Europe for 4 weeks.

• Just got back from taking a customers boat over to the Bahamas.
    I travel a lot for business but have lived in the same house all my life and rarely travel for vacation purposes.

• I travel every weekend to my parents home.

• It's been around 8-9 months.

What Guys Said 9

• I made to overseas trips in 2010. The first trip in 2010 was to Fiji and my second trip in 2010 was to Australia. I have not made anymore trips overseas since.

• Travelled.

• Poor spelling lol.

• I would like to travel. My passion for ancient history and archaeology leads me to want to see the ruins of the classical civilisations.
      The times that I travelled previously I was sent by government and carried a rifle. The places were not interesting and the natives were not friendly.

• Outside the country? Last year I went to Paris for three weeks.

• I haven't traveled out of my province in three years... and when I do, it's usually less than two hours from my house.

• I'm abroad every other month or so.

• I have never been outside my country Palestine before but I'm moving to Germany this August.

• Really? Why are you moving to Germany?

• @YazanAA Good for you and congratulations on being accepted to study medicine. I hope that after you graduate you go back to Palestine and help as many people as you can. What I see happening in places such as Gaza makes me sick at heart.

• @cth96190 thank you for your nice words sir, I really appreciate that, and I will definitely go back to Palestine to help my people, because if we the Palestinians who were lucky enough to study abroad didn't help then who will? :)

• I was in Spain last March.

• The last time I traveled I think I was 12 or 13.

• i traveled to the bathroom 30 minutes ago :P