What do you think of Caitlyn Jenner?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that the amount of attention she's getting for being a total clown is ridiculous. We have people missing, dying, killed and wars to worry about but the fucking media and the president himself call this clown a hero WTF has happened to society.

• I don't find him to be a "clown" at all, he's speaking out for something that should have been spoken out for along time ago. He's helping change the "normal" and promoting people to be who they are, that's a huge issue in society as well as well as acceptance. It may not be as big of an issue as people dying or missing but it's probably a really big issue for him and people like him who feel they have to hide who they are still.

I do agree that the amount of media coverage is stupid but that goes for so many other things as well lol

• @GirlsLie lol the way I see it... showing some man leg on a magazine is not promoting equal rights for society as a whole.

• Of course it's not but how can someone do that? most people only know what they've experienced and are passionate about things that have impacted their life, so who better to speak about those things and who better to set an example, I think it's a good start at least.

What Guys Said 15

• If I tell you what I think I will get down voted

• (1.) There are wars, famine, murder, rape, poverty, and disease spread across the globe. We should be focusing on reporting these things and aiming our attention towards them, since these are URGENT and IMPORTANT matters. However, we're just giving a millionaire a lot of attention because he/she is already famous.
    (2.) Why is Brucelyn so important? Why is he/she a hero? I saw no one get saved, I saw no one have their quality of life lifted up by some form of generosity. There are transgendered people all over the place that do the exact same thing but don't get any attention, and they don't have the millions of dollars and fame Brucelyn had to fight the adversity. Whether or not you like transgendered people, why aren't the regular ones getting attention? Why aren't they also heroes?

• I don't. The kardashians are just American trash. They are famous for one sister screwing a black guy. that is the total sum of their talents.

• Bruce? Well, he still has a wiener...

• Oh god not again.

• I think he needs to get over himself because really.

• He's still Bruce to me. I'm getting sick of hearing about him everyday...

• call me old fashioned but I find it weird.

• She should be Kaitlyn. Nuff said.

• I would like to cordially invite him to dive head first into a pool of acid.

• I really don't see why people care

• A mentally ill MAN who is being taken advantage of by medical professionals, media, and fake liberals for their own gains.

• 2|0
  • looks like a dude

What Girls Said 9

• She looks unattractive as a woman but was reasonably good looking as a man. His face was not designed to be a woman's face.

• I think he/she should live however they want to and he's an inspiration for other people who may be feeling the same but have been hiding it. It's a shame that he had to wait so late in his life to be who he wanted to be but I hope he's happy now, especially after putting up with that nightmare Kardashian family for so long.

• Omg Bruce is so gross! He completely embarrassed his kids and family, and the media has the balls to ca him courageous, no he's no courageous at all! Dying for your country or saving someone from a burning building is courageous, cutting ur dick off and wearing bra and panties is not! Bruce disgusts me! I would bitch slap him if he was my dad

• Of course he's courageous, he's doing something that people like you hate him for doing. He would only be an embarrassment to self centered entitled people, his children are grown, his family in itself is already embarrassing themselves, so why shouldn't he be happy with his life and who he is.

I don't understand why the only way to be courageous is to fight and die in unnecessary wars.

• If I don't feel comfortable in my body I change it up, I slim down or try to add some muscle or change my hairstyle but I'm not gonna go add on some dick and balls lol

• I just can't believe how close minded people are still lol

• What's done is done. I don't really care since it doesn't really effect me.

• I'm more of a woman than he ever will be.

• Didn't know who he was till I got on GaG

• Anoying.
    I respect everyone bussines. We all have a lot of trouble.
    Buy honestly there are so many other things that are way more important.
    Its sad. I couldnt care less

• who cares. It doesn't effect any of us. move on with ur lives.

• If you don't care don't comment, enough said. I'm just asking cuz I'm curious.

• Dont care...