What strange things did you believe when you were little?

When I was 4 years old I actually believed that people that spoke Chinese could communicate with dogs. I remember thinking this but I have no idea were the thought came from. lol

1|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny... I remember being afraid of all the mountains, and even some hills, because I believed all of them were active volcanoes and could erupt at any time. I also believed that 'The Wizard of Oz' was based on a true story. I was pretty gullible, and I believed almost everything my older cousins told me.

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No... The Chinese and Russians eat them for dinner.

I thought all adults were really smart at10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought boys were just girls whose penis hadn't fallen off yet.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I used to think that America was the greatest country ever and that our government could never do us wrong. But then I turned 5.

Pretty strange, right?

0|3
    0|0
  • God, watermelon seeds cause pregnancy, dogs barking *caused* earthquakes rather than signaling them, cars sleep at night like people, the best and brightest get into positions of power and/or make the money, God, if you have a single drink then you're an alcoholic, God, aaaaaand... girls have cooties...

0|2
    0|0
    • "the best and brightest get into positions of power and/or make the money" now that is out there, I thought my beliefs were crazy. lol

• *crackles madly for a WHILE*

• i used 2 believe that when people die they raise up 2 da sky

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a german sheppard, he didn't understand my Mandarin :(.

when i was little I thought I would marry my first grade girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe he understood German. lol

• i tried. when he was eating my bed I said keine, he stopped and moved on to my pillow lol.

• It was worth a shot. lol

• This is such a good topic

I remember when I was a kid I used to think of that you kill people and take their brains, you'll get their knowledge.

I wish I could become a kid again, it was so much more fun :/

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was 5, my sister and I were swimming in our pool. My fingers started to get wrinkly and I showed her. She told me that meant that I was turning into an old lady... I cried. I can't swim. I'm gay now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Used to believe in myself. Christ, was I a fool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought that when people died, they went to heaven.

0|1
    0|0