Once you turn 40 you can't hit on jailbait?

Let's be real here guys. At 40 years old you are considered a creep if you even look at young women. At 29 you are the hot older guy with a beer jailbaits like to hang with.

Yup.
Once you turn 40 you can't hit on jailbait?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... no one really cares if at even 52 you date a 25 year old. I am sure most people would look disapprovingly at ANY adult dating a 16 year old. I personally haven't had much interest in really young women. What do they have to offer. Better to stick to those around my own age +/- 10 -15 or so years. I did accept a date with a 25 year old who asked me out. We shall see. That is tonight... I doubt anyone will even look at me twice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• ... If you're chasing jailbait, you're a creep no matter what. At best, you're a free drink ticket - none of those girls think you're cool.

2|1
    0|0
  • haha what? If you're 29 you shouldn't be hitting on jailbait. Stop being a creeper and look at girls around your own age. Jfc.

1|0
    0|0
  • 29 yo men who chase after jailbaits are creeps too...

2|0
    0|0
  • you do what you want.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• well seeing as how jailbait is an underage chick I guess it's always creepy to hit on them at any age if you're an adult...

1|0
    0|0
  • Possibly I agree with first part though I am not too sure about second part.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're calling em jailbait they shouldn't be going after them at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't hit on jailbait at my current age, either. But I got eyes, and I don't think I'll stop looking anytime soon.

0|0
    1|1
  • I think past 30 you can't...

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares, you still go to jail either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't hit on jailbait from 16 and older hence the word 'jailbait'.

But to answer your question 'Not true' you are like the male equivalent to a MILF depending on how well you look after yourself.

0|0
    0|0