Who has a better Lawyer O. J. Simpson or Anthony Casey?

Some Lawyers are just really good at telling sob stories, and B. S. ing I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• Casey had a better lawyer in my opinion she is walking around free after confessing that she killed her daughter I honestly don't remember how or what grounds did they decide to let this monster go even after they found evidence that was overlooked.

• Yeah its messed up I agree its cause once it goes to the supreme court and the decisions is made the case cannot be reopened no matter what they finally found that she did kill her daughter on her safari browser which had history search of her looking up how to kill someone and get away with it. This was also the faults of the jury those people who served jury duty did a terrible job at looking at the case.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

• sure thing :)

Most Helpful Guy

• anthony i guess

What Girls Said 1

• Casey Anthony obviously..

What Guys Said 2

• OJ had a circus, but one that worked. They leveraged the fear of being called racist, vs the law. Smart. They used the media and OJ walked away from murder.

• They both had great lawyers