What's something you wish you could bring back from history to make popular today again?

Can be anything from living in a Faraoh-ruled state to wanting 1950's fashion to be hip again, to bringing back the concept of knights and swordfights instead of guns and fancy killing machines.

Have fun!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I would bring back healthy meals or maybe low calorie diets. Back in the day most people had a slice of bread for breakfast and ate WAY LESS then they do now.

• Cartoons like Looney Tunes, The Flintstones, and The Jetsons that play more often. I hardly ever see them on TV when I used to watch them all the time growing up. Forever stuck in the '90's over here. Don't mind me.

• *cheap fresh food that wasn't labeled "organic" because it just was
    *people talking face to face instead of looking at their phone all day
    *the milkman, lol

What Guys Said 5

• When we settled things with our hands NOT guns
    Guns don't kill people, pussies who can't fight kill people

• It's just another tool to help make killing others easier. Before that we had muskets, swords, clubs and stones.

• Even muskets would do.. these semi-auto and full autos make it too easy for for people to purge each other over some dumb shit in the streets. The Chinese should of kept gunpowder to themselves and enslaved us later lol

• The fanny pack!! Sike. I wish high top Adidas and Stan Smith Adidas like the ones rap greats like Run DMC wore were still cool. I know that isn't exactly centuries ago but still wish they were what's happening.

• 80's womens aerobics workout gear.

• Yes, I would bring back the right of First Night (Droit du seigneur ). Would be great if you were the ruler.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

• the day where the internet was not invented. It has ruined humans, and made humans interact more like machines.