Feminist vs Feminazi?

What do you consider a feminist and a feminazi?

For me, I think a feminist who sees women as equal to men, wants equal rights, equal pay, etc whereas a feminazi thinks women are superior to men, and still holds men's gender roles to them and feels that she could do whatever she wants without any consequences and any man who judges her, even if it's not because she's a woman, is sexist.

For example, this girl I dated a few years ago that I met off POF who told me she was glad I was not one of those typical guys who sends dick pics and dirty messages and complained about women being degraded but yet sent nudes to me, before we met, or else she'd be worried I'd ignore her. She also posts nudes of herself on reddit. And she sleeps around expecting no one to judge her for it, but won't hesitate to judge a guy who's a virgin. She claims to be a feminist. That's probably the epitome of a feminazi in my opinion if i ever met one.

Most Helpful Guy

• she is neither in my opinion. What she is is a condescending, confused, crazy ass mother F... Tell her to grow the F up before her looks fade.

• Yeah she is very childish and she thinks she's very mature because she's slept around. She also used me as a rebound yet victimized herself.

What Girls Said 3

• I think real feminists are the ones that stand up for gender equality but those feminazis are the ones that don't like men and take the whole equality thing to a different level.

• Yeah like the ones who say all men are assholes. No better than the guys who say all women are bitches really.

• Right. The only thing that comes out of their mouths is ignorance.

• Why call it "feminism" when its about equality?

• They're the same.

What Guys Said 4

• feminazi means misandrist i guess... no?

• You got it right, I'm a feminist, I'm all for equal rights for both men and women, that girl you dated was a boarder line feminazi.

• ok. now for some clarifaction. the origanal idea for feminisim was: equality in all areas of life including pay.

but some girls have taken the ideas to extremes when men are subservient to women. and think that eating meat should be a crime.

I've never been against the idea of feminism, im just against the feminazi end of the scale. some girls have a hatred of men and dont mind telling you

• It's the same thing as far as I'm concerned. The whole feminist ideology, especially this 'patriarchy theory' tries to slam all men as being demons.