How many relationships have you been in during your lifetime (excluding any and all that occurred below the age of 12)?

• 0 - (Single and proud! I'm just looking for the right one. It's all good. #StayingPositive)
    21% (7)30% (8)25% (15)Vote
  • 1-2 (I've had a bit of experience. Just keeping things serious.)
    48% (16)48% (13)48% (29)Vote
  • 3-4 (I've had a decent number of relations.)
    18% (6)15% (4)17% (10)Vote
  • 5-6 (My love life has been pretty fullfilled.)
    3% (1)4% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • 7-8 (I get around.)
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • 9-10 (I've got guys/chicks crawling all over my ****.)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 11 + (Yes, I'm very promiscuous.)
    7% (2)3% (1)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Will you pretty please answer this too?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1524556-what-fandom-will-you-die-in

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have a dating phase with someone but it lasted for only one-two months and we rarely kissed. We usually talked and sometimes we held hands. It was quite innocent. I don't know if it is considered a relationship or not.
    Now I am in an ongoing relationship for 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for M/H

What Guys Said 13

• 1-2 just because I don't consider my immature high school relationships as real relationships now haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only had two long term relationships, and one fling that didn't last very long. But I've never really been a part of the dating world, because all of my relationships were with girls that had previously been my friends for a long time before going out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Promiscuity =/= relationships, your question almost seems to be more one of number of sexual partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real ones excluding anything eighteen and under I say three

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think relationships under 18 are automatically unreal unless yours really weren't.

• I agree, we all mature at different rates. There are so many laws and taboos that are age based but I think many people are mature enough to handle them at earlier ages.

• Just one. )

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much of a relationship, and I wouldn't call it that serious, either. It kind of sucked. But yes, I had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • 24 women I have been intimate with. One marriage. No one night stands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had 5 serious relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 long one's

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 only, excluding the few dates I had in high school and early college

0|0
    0|0
  • Just shy I guess so that's why I've had 1

0|0
    0|0
  • but my last one was by far my favorite, I loved her but it ended very poorly because I did not want to loose her. Women make you do dumb things

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been in zero.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's cool. Same here. You'll find the right one!

• Show All
    • I want to but I don't consider myself ready right now, but hopefully pretty soon.

• Alright then. Take your time and do whatever feels right, but don't take too long if you want to start a family of your own.

What Girls Said 10

• Does an imaginary boyfriend that I had at the age of 13 count?

0|2
    0|0
  • does pity dating count

0|2
    0|0
    • no. You shouldn't pity date. I couldn't even do it. How do you do it? I can''t lie to myself or them.

• okay so two if pity dating doesn't count.
      & i felt for the kid, he asked me over and over for months so i said yes -_- we never held hands or anything i felt bad. we were friends afterwards but not anymore.

• 0. Zip. Nada. Nilch.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had 2 serious boyfriends. First one lasted 6 years, this one has been 2 years😊 other relationships don't count compared to those two.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only want serious relationships. I don't have time for a relationship that isn't going to last.
    So my answer is 1-2

0|0
    0|0
  • This many 0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣

0|1
    0|0
  • I have always tried waiting for the right time as I've always searched for a serious relationship. So , I've only been in one relationship in my entire life... Even though everything ended , I still love him actually... I hope the best for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • None! But hey I'm only 19 so it's the last thing I'm thinking about right now

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 - (Single and proud! I'm just looking for the right one. It's all good. #StayingPositive)

0|2
    0|0
  • 1-2 (I've had a bit of experience. Just keeping things serious.)

0|1
    0|0