Girls, What's the best way to make guys afraid of being around me?

I hate guys always being around me, and want to become known as the girl all the guys want to avoid. I want them to fear being around me. Any girls have an idea how I can make this happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy way is to be a b! tch. Sounds bad but works for me. xD I only do it to the guys who constantly flirt with me even when I make it clear I don't want them to.

• Nothing bad about being a bitch! I do it to most guys who try talking to me. Guys in general annoy the hell out of me, and unfortunately I am straight 😒

What Guys Said 5

• look at your feet all the time, don't laugh or smile, don't wear makeup, don't speak to anyone. guys will avoid you like the plague.

• I don't know, you already sound like someone I would avoid.

• tell them you if they don't back up, you will rip their dick off.

• Calm down. You can't blame a guy for trying. But if he does act inappropriately, tell him to F off.

• Holy shit chill. Just have the same attitude you have right now in this question in real life. Wear a hoodie and carry a knife on you and pick your nails with it (optional). That will be scary. Then smear the nail crap on your hands (but wash your hands regularly).

What Girls Said 3

• Don't wear deodorant lol jk but just be straightforward and tell them to leave you alone! Be a b****

• just move away from them if they come close to you or tell them to fuck off and leave you alone.

• Just dress weird ;)