What is attractive about an antisocial douche?

Is there anything? You know guys that don't give a fuck... those types...

Is there anything attractive about that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just not giving a fuck doesn't really by itself make you antisocial. What people find attractive about it is that those people act like themselves. They are genuine. If that means you don't by nature execute behavior that alienates others and especially even harms them, then people will have no real reason to dislike you, while you will also be free from the stress of "what people think".

What Girls Said 3

• Not an antisocial douche. Thats not attractive lol, sure maybe the antisocial thing can be attractive (not to me) but the fact that such an introverted person actually might open up to you.
    I think the type who don't have a care in the world would be classified as bad-boy or reckless. I find that attractive, like having a guy fight over me or maybe the dominating type of boyfriend... I think its really hot lol <3

• While there's something to be said for being secure enough to not let other people be able to manipulate you and control your emotions more than you can, there's such a thing as taking it too far -it's important to me that a guy not cross that line between "I am secure in who I am, and won't change myself to suit others on their whims" and "screw you all, I'm perfect."

• What is an antisocial douche?

What Guys Said 3

• Beats me. They say it's the challenge but I don't know. It would be challenging to swim across the Mississippi without drowning but I have never had the urge to try that.

• That doesn't sound attractive, you need to have something positive not something negative...

• No, that is not attractive.

Why are you asking?