What are the most recent emojis you used. ?

Here are mines.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‘โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ตโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Updates:
😂☺️😑😍👌😒👏😊😕😉😡😁😐😏👀😮✌️😧😦😄😔💵😻🍕😟😝👍💗👂💇🔫👅😤
☺️😂😑😊😉😍😒😌😧😏🍐👏😐👋🍕😡😁💋😷😘😳👊😄👫💍💎👄😎😤😩😫👅🔥

1|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• :), :(. haha you are one emotional human being.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol really?

• Show All
    • No I cry when I get mad or there's something I want and I planned to get then It doesn't go how I planned then I have a fit. And then I'm all better. Drama queen ๐Ÿ˜‘

• oh, its okay for now. I'm glad your parents don't spoil you :). hopefully you don't have a fit whenever you don't get stuff that you want all the time when you get older.

Most Helpful Girl

• the <3 <3 <3

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜”๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ™Š

0|0
    0|0
  • A heart I dont really like them the face is so small most of the time you can't really see it well

0|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Show All
    • I have many more but they are all so small

• ๐Ÿ‘พ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽด ๐Ÿ€„ ๐ŸŽฒ ๐ŸŽฏ ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ€ โšฝ โšพ ๐ŸŽพ ๐ŸŽฑ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐ŸŽณ โ›ณ ๐Ÿšต ๐Ÿšด ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿ† ๐ŸŽฟ ๐Ÿ‚ ๐ŸŠ ๐Ÿ„ ๐ŸŽฃ

• ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฆโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜‚โœ”๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒœ๐Ÿšœ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘ฝ Mine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘ณ lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’‘๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒŠโ˜€โ„โ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Œ

0|0
    0|0
    • The last 3 are interesting.

• I used a lot of <3 , :) , 8) and ;) .

0|0
    0|0
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜…
    These are my most used emojis. ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ชโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜”โœ‹๐Ÿป

0|0
    0|0
  • I never use emojis

0|0
    0|0