Why is this She-He so Damn important?

I'm up for being who you wanna be. But this fuss about Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner is a little too much which kinda pisses me off because we have the racial officer epidemic going strong but still the media is focus on this. Why is this so important?

Most Helpful Girl

• 5-10 years ago most people had never heard of being transgendered let alone be talking about it. Most still do not understand what it means. Caitlyn Jenner is important because she is bringing awareness of the legitimate existence of the transgender community to the mainstream.
    It's another step in understanding and accepting each other for who we are rather than trying to mold one another into what we think a person should be.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah it's really annoying how it's making such headlines when we have far worse crises out there that needs our attention.

• Yeah, who gives a fuck? Well done you for being happier in a dress, now lets just get on with our lives - unless you want to be a super special little snowflake and have everyone treat you differently? But I was under the impression we were supposed to be accepting of things such as this... well we've accepted it, now lets move on to more pressing issues than chicks with dicks.

• It isn't important. That's the point. We live in a generation where important things are ignored, yet things that don't affect our daily lives in the slightest are blown way out of proportion. It's annoying as shit.

• Because she's apart of a celebrity family and is now a bigger celebrity... But I do think it pushes standards about gender and sexuality that "us" as a country try to hide or push to the side.. I think it's cool that she is happy now as a woman but it wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't related to a family that is always in the media

• The whole family aren't nothing but corporate whites looking to make a fortune I can give two fucks about Bruce becoming Caitlyn but he's been delaying the procedure to do interviews that he called for himself.

• It pisses me off too. It's ridiculous.

What Guys Said 3

• It's really great that she finally had the guts to go through with it all... but it's fucking ridiculous that she's choosing to stuff down all our throats.

• The sad thing is. Just for this. She's now worth 500 million dollars

• I have no idea man. Frankly i think the entire Kardashians and Jenners should be off the tv for good. I mean why are they popular in the first place?

• I honestly don't care people aren't going to fix the problems they cause so why bother