Is it messed up to film us having sex without telling her?

Gonna hook up with a girl this weekend at my place and I 'm gonna plant a hidden cam. How messed up is it? How would you feel if you found out? I have a thing for hidden cams... Gives me a sense of power knowing I have dirt on her

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't EVER do that without asking first. It's illegal and creepy. The girl would probably feel very used and scared if she ever found out and with good reason. It's not to make you feel bad but what you're planning is very wrong.
    How would you feel if someone had just taped you sharing something as intimite as sex with another person just so they could use it as 'dirt' later on? Probably not very good. Don't do it, it's an awful thing to do to another person. It's okay to imagine it in your head but you shouldn't act up on it

What Girls Said 13

• It really fucking fucked up. Please don't do that. Don't be a creep, show some respect to the girl ffs.

• Not only is it immoral it's also against the law.

• I hope you're just trolling. Using a girl is horrible enough, exploiting her is psychotic.

• Wrong ethically a legally.

How would I feel if I found out? I'd feel vengeful, and I don't do petty revenge - I think of really good ways to get back at people. I'd bide my time until I could think of something truly exquisite to punish you with.

• noooo... this is just soooooooo bad.. i would kill the man if he did something like this without asking me first..

• Very messed up and illegal.

• Well sorry not sorry but your an asshole! A sick twisted asshole. Who does that...

• Yes, it is definitely messed up. I'd be mad if I was her.

• I would hunt him down and cut his dick of..

• Yeah you're a fucking messed up fucker.

• how fucking insecure and sick can you be?

• yea that's messed up.

• I'd be really pissed off, I honestly wouldn't be able to trust that guy if I found out he did that

What Guys Said 8

• it's probably illegal, and you could easily wind up sued if she's the type to run to a lawyer. Aside from that, and the fact she will hate you forever if you tell her you did this, there's no problem.

• memecrunch.com/.../image.png?w=400&c=1
    Here's to hoping that girl changes her mind.

• I can see you getting locked up... For doing something like that... And it if really ducked up until and unless you are asking permission to record from the girl itself and she says yes...

Don't do stupid sit that will me your life up completely... what you are doing is criminal and illegal...

• In a word yes it is sleazy

• take her permission first

• Yes and it is probably a crime, as well as being dishonourable.

• Just don't tell her, forget the losers on here, just do what you want.

• Are you going to upload it