So the Sandwich is gone too, who is next?

The GAG is suffering from crisis. 😗😓

0|0
16|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Well G@G higher ups should be questioning why a lot of power users are leaving the website.. Maybe they aren't happy with the direction the site is going? If the site still had a smaller community it would probably mean something but it doesn't now that it's larger.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 13

• It really was NOT the moment to raise the price of redeeming points. (7000 instead of 5000 points for an amazon certificate)

1|2
    0|0
  • she made a topic about it as well... yeah.

i'm afraid next will b @kda20... he was thinkin about leavin from here soon :(

0|1
    0|0
  • They have seen the light... by light I mean daylight, bout time they went out! xD

3|1
    0|0
  • Let em go. Life will go on.

3|1
    0|0
  • You mean @ButtholeSandwich?

Yeah... >.>

0|1
    0|0
  • It's probably me dude. I'm planning on leaving by the end of June: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1510995-do-you-know-when-you-ll-leave-gag Having said that, I'll probably stay until any of these members leaves; I kinda made a pact with them, so if any of these three lovely ladies leaves: xxbebosxx Genie23, cookiesandcream so will I.

1|0
    0|1
  • Sorry guys, I ate her. I was hungry.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yup everybody is leaving but gag won't die :)

0|1
    0|0
  • But why are they leaving?

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the hell is the Sandwich?

0|0
    0|0
  • Crisis intervention!

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, she talked shit anyway.

1|1
    5|2
  • Its basically Pokemon all over again now we have a god damn ice cream pokemon for crying out loud

0|1
    0|0