Why the whole world community seems deaf, dumb and blind on massacre of Muslims in Burma?

The Buddhist are killing Muslims there. Burmese government's silence on mass killings of Rohingya muslims is disturbing, against humanity.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's awful and so against what BoTH religions preach ): I hope it stops soon they is just disgusing

What Girls Said 3

• I don't watch TV.

• I haven't been able to see the news in weeks =_=

• Yea I just heard about that. Don't know the whole story but it seems bad. A horrible thing

What Guys Said 5

• I can bet they're actually defending themselves from muslims, just liberal media portrays that as slaughter.

• why is this happening

• They are killing people because Islam is spreading and flourishing there, to stop it they are doing this

• They are not extremists, they are normal people there

• because Buddhists all over the world are not calling for the death of all other religions to from a one world religion through washing the world in blood of everyone that doesn't submit to their religion

• It's in the news all the time.

• Meh, there's always some shit like that going on in the world.