Double Questions? Have you been blocked by someone for no reason? If you do this to others , Will you view yourself as a Creepy/Creep too?

I've gone through this, a few times, All I feel is people always afraid of others for no reason, And thinking others as a creepy guy/girl. They don't even try get to know you , Just put you/him/her in the blocks, Then they feel better and safe, I think those people just insecure! You never feel sorry for them?( Those people you put in the blocks, But actually they are Innocent, Just because you think they are creepy!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have been blocked many times for no fault of mine. Ad I don't give a hoot about them. Such people mean absolutely nothing to me.

No, I haven't blocked anyone for no reason. I'm not an immature teen anymore, to indulge in such petty activities.

What Girls Said 1

• i NEVER block someone for no reason but have had people do it to me. i dont give a damn lol, I'm not here to win anyone's approval. if u like me, awesome xx, if u dont, that's fine.

• I like you before, But you don't likes me anymore, That's not fine to me!

• okay. I'm sick of anon guys complaining to me. ur like the 3rd one chucking a fit.

• I complaining because you don't even give me a reason, Also because before we're firends, And talk to each other, But fine, I'll let you go, You're free now!

What Guys Said 0