What made you buy an Xbox One? and Did you have a 360 last gen or PS3?

I just want to see how many people bought a Xbox One and if you stayed loyal to Microsoft or if you came over from Sony. Not trying to start a fanboy war here!

Most Helpful Girl

• My brother use to have a PS3 but that ended up getting stolen with all its games so he got the PS4. My brothers never got into Xbox which I'm kinda glad because I like playing on the PS4 so much more.

• What games on PS4? I bought xbox one cuz I like halo and it has great exclusives, my family got xbox since the original and I've just stuck with it

• yeah I haven't played that one yet, but I have been playing minecraft, u should try it instead of watching him play, I got 2 friends into it the other day, it's only $20 and fun to play with bros/sis

• Alright sounds cool :)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Well I first bought a PS3 when next gens came out, but all my friends owned and Xbox 360 which in the end was a better console for me so I switched. It just seamed like all of the games tended to run a bit better on the xbox than the PS3. Plus the party system on Xbox kicked a** compared to PS3's lame in game chat system. My friends and I tend to play together A LOT so we definitely needed a way to stay in touch while playing. Now I'm more of a PS4 fan. The main deciding factor for me was when Microsoft first announced the One. Everything they said about was terrible: No more used games, You have to reregister your account and log online frequently, and the worst part you have to have buy the kinect with it, and always have it plugged in. I hated the kinect and forcing me to purchase a 100 dollar peripheral was not gonna fly for me. The PS4 has definitely improved over the PS3's crappy chat system. It practically sounds like the person is in the same room with me. Yeah the console comes with a crappy mic (SERIOUSLY CRAPPY MIC) but it's only like 20-30 dollars for a decent headset. Plus the dashboard system looked very easy to navigate. Plus share play and some of the other features seamed like cool thing to have. However I do miss the media streaming capabilities of the Xbox. Not being able to play my music over the PS4 without a jump drive is kind of lame. I'll probably get a One at some point in the future, but for now the PS4 is fine for what I need.

• I got a 360 in 2011 because it was the cheaper of the two consoles and I hate playing online. Before that I was a Playstation purist.

• I still have the 360. I want an Xbone so bad. Just need a job first. Halo 5 is coming!