How would you feel if your fiance made you sign a prenup?

Incase you don't know what a prenup is basically it helps prevent you from taking the guys stuff if you divorce

• fine
  • untrusted
  • betrayed
    Vote C
  • angry
    Vote D
  • happy
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'll definitely be getting a prenup. I'm not going to let someone walk away with my thing either ^^

What Girls Said 4

• That's what happened with me. I was so thrilled that I didn't have to bring it up first.

• A pre-nup is an agreement that agrees on what things should go where if the couple break up - it is not so guys don't lose their money. It CAN be but that isn't what it actually is.

I'd be happy to sign one providing it was fair.

• I like how you say "guy" as in the only person with money in a relationship can be the man. I would sign one, I actually want to, I think it makes everything easier and I can keep what I own and so can he.

• Women are the ones that usually try to take stuff and the courts let them so I said guy. Plus this question is geared towards women

• That's why I think everyone should sign one if they want to.

• Hell, no because if he died i'd want the lot. Even though i wouldn't be marrying him for his money, i'm not a fool or pushover. I'd think he had plans on dumping me if he did that.

• Nah men aren't the ones that want to get married so no he wouldn't be dumping you he just doesn't want to get screwed over considering the divorce rates are almost 50%

• Then he shouldn't marry me then. I won't be signing a thing , so i guess we'll just remain partners.

What Guys Said 3

• Like she is a smart girl.

• I think all couples should recive prenup a regardless of gender, each couple should be able to keep their belongings, and it's truly shows love because you agree you love eachother purley for eachother, not what they have

• Happy. filler