Y don't some of you?

Y don't some of you guys have profile pics... i don't think anyone on here is evil or anything... So why do you hide what you look like?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people simply prefer to be more anonymous and that's okay. Not everyone is comfortable sharing a picture of themselves online.

What Guys Said 4

• I guess it's the same reason some girls don't have profile pics either. It's fine if you need total anonimity, but otherwise it's nice to see who you are replying to!!

• Yea... And i meant girls too not just guys even though I said guys i meant everyone

• Hey, I can see you're not my sis, but if you had no pic, I could be talking to her now!! Spooky thought!!

• Yea that would be weird

• Do you mean have a profile pic that is me? Because I do have one.

Why isn't my profile pic OF me? Because I don't want people to be influenced by my devilishly good looks, but rather by the profundity of my answers.

• Because the internet is anonymous?

• I hide it because I'm not confident of my looks. That, and my mom would kill me if she sees that I posted my real face in an unknown site. :-/

What Girls Said 3