Are you a nosey person?

if someone is on their phone will you look at it without asking? if someone is dating someone will you ask who it is even if theyve been avoiding telling?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually not nosey with that stuff.
    only time i wanna know anything about anyone is if they bring it up and are willing to tell me.
    i dont like concerning myself with other people in general. even when my sister talks to me bout celebrities for ages i just change the topic.

What Girls Said 8

• Wouldn't say nosey, it's not that extreme, but I am a bit of a curious cat.

• Nope. In fact >I don't ask questions even when I probably should. xD
    Haha

• i dont look at people phone... but once they look at my phone i get mad, and when they are on the phone i do it. so they can feel how it feels ughhhhh...

and about the second part no.

• Yessss tell me your sssecretsssss

• I like to mind my own damn business

• Nope. Never understood the point of being nosey either.

• Yes, I am a nosey girl

• Yeah, I wanna know what goes on in everyone's brains, what their family are like, their opinions on everything and why, etc. Hence I'm a sociologist haha. It's even worse if it's a guy I'm into; I'll try and learn him by heart, and guys have been kinda freaked 'cause I'll remember details about them and they'll be like 'How did you know that?' and I'll just kind of sheepishly say 'Because you told me... like two years ago...'

What Guys Said 5

• nah im chillin bruh.

• I wouldn't go on someone's phone, but I'd have a glance to see what they're doing.
    I have taken a friend's phone before now and wrote loads of stuff on their Facebook like
    ''lol am gai''
    ''i liek payniz in ma bum''

• Don't go down that rabbit hole.

• i need to see how far this wonderland goes

• No why would I do that.

• When I'm on a date, my phone is on stealth mode! :)