How much do you tip you're bartenders?

okay last night my bar had dollar beer night and a college night so we had a bunch of drunk 21-23 year olds in our bar. and i made about 200 dollars in tips and im just curious to know how much you tip you're bartenders

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't go 2 bars... but if she was a hot gal, i'd tip more than 100 bucks... just 4 her... <3

What Girls Said 4

• I typically give a dollar a drink when using cash if it is complicated or like a 7 or 8 dollar drink then I'll just give a $10. If I have a tab open I usually do your standard 15%-20% tip but round it up to what ever is going to make an even increment of 5. ($18 bill becomes $25 with tip) I have been known to tip over $50 on a $10 tab but that was because it was the bartender's last night and he had been taking care of us at the small local bar in my college town for a few years.

• Here tipping for food service staff including bartenders is about 15 - 20%. So the bigger the bill, the larger the tip will be.

• I don't tip. As a matter of fact, nobody tips in my country.

• i tip them 20%.

What Guys Said 3

• depends how much I've had to pregame before bar hopping. if I pregame a lot then we won't be ordering many drinks so I'll leave nice tips.

if we're gonna be drinking a fuck ton then I tip in smaller amounts each drink.

• We don't tip bartenders in my country.

• I give $1!