If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

Note: You cannot wish for more wishes.

Let's say that you find a lamp with a genie inside, and he gives you three wishes. Remember, genies are very literal (I. e If you say "1 million bucks", 1 million male deer will appear.), so word your wishes wisely.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) All hatred and bigotry against certain people, races, ethnicity, gender, all bias removed. No racism, no bigotry, no gender/racial bias, no homophobia or transphobia no nothing.
    2) With #1 in place, we can actually get along like mature adults and stop bitching over things that don't need to be bitched about, like gay marriage and abortion. So, in my words and ideal mindset: All marriage, included gay marriage, is legal and an accepted thing across the US, and the most ideal solution for abortion is in place and accepted as well.
    3) To talk to my great grandparents for a week. Just one week of bonding, cause I miss them.
    If I can't bring and talk to the dead, then alternate wish #3) The environment is reset back to a pre-human state.

The thing is, however, is that all three wishes are in place for five years. At least 1 and 2 and alternate with 3. We do all this for our five years, live with it and roll with it, then suddenly our old ideals and beliefs will be brought back to our memory, and the environment is changed back to before. That way we get a look at life if all of this is said and done and see if we like what it was like and where we are/were headed.

What Guys Said 6

• 1. I wish I had big penis
    2. I wish I Dragon ball z powers
    3. I wish I had 5 hundred billion dollars

• 1. Wish for the ability to wish for more wishes
    Did it work? If yes proceed to 2a if no proceed to 2b
    2a. Wish for infinite wishes
    2b. Wish for more genies for more wishes
    Did 2a work? If yes then stop because I can wish for whatever I want whenever I want, if no proceed to 3a.
    Dis 2b work? If yes then stop because I can wish for whatever I want whenever I want, if no proceed to 3b.
    3a. Use last wish to gain power over time so I can fix crap.
    3b. Use last wish to gain power over time so I can fix crap.

• 1. I gotta have Superman's powers.

There is no 2. and 3. after that.

• Have million bucks
    Have new house
    Have a loving relationship

• 1. All women to want me
    2. To live in my dream house
    3. To be healthy for all my lifetime

• 1. I wish I could manipulate time ( lol like go back in time, go forward, pause it, save like in a video game all that fun stuff lol) 2. I wish I found someone who loved me lol and 3. I wish for world peace even though that's impossible lol

What Girls Said 12

• 1. To never age
    2. One billion dollars
    3. To have my parents live 40 years longer (because they are pretty much the only family I have left)

• Why not wish for your parents to never age past their age now instead them all three of
      You would Live forever no?

• I don't want to live forever.
      Life can be torture.
      I think 80-100 years is more than enough.

• I think they may feel the same

• 1. I wish to be omnipotent.
    2. I wish to be omniscient.
    3. I wish to free the genie from being forced to stay in a lamp and grant wishes.

• Like Lana Del Rey's song:
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...xsZj0t1tgubtko1_500.jpg
    -----
    MY 3 WISHES:

1) MONEY ( Highest amount of money I could get so I could pay off my family's extensive medical bills and treat family member's medical conditions properly, by myself a house, etc)

2) POWERS ( Control people with my mind, move things with my mind, and teleport)

3) Lowkey, be a shape shifter

• I would be ok with 1 million male deer too as long as they didn't trample me, I love deer.
    I would wish first for the ability to be able to focus as long as I wanted and memorize anything I wanted so I could learn anything really quickly and efficiently.
    I would wish for 1 billion Canadian dollars (any more than 1 billion would fuck up the economy so yeah) that isn't taken from anyone else and is all mine to appear in my bank account for me to spend as I choose.
    I would wish for the ability to help anyone in any way I choose, and for my help to never ever backfire and always work out perfectly :)

• 1. HEIGHT 2. I want my loved ones to live longer. 3. Special powers to cure other's diseases and to make them happy.

• world peace
    the end of world hunger and poverty
    curly hair

• I wish to never sleep
    I wish to leave this world and enter another one
    I wish to own a library.

• Chris Evans' love
    Chris Evans' hand in marriage
    And no poor people; everyone has money

• 1. Receive 1 billion dollars everyday of my life
    2. Find true love, the love of my life, my soul mate, my prince charming, and, live happily ever after.

... I don't have a third wish

• 1. I wish for equality
    2. Knowledge
    3. 3 more wishes.

• I want a loving and supportive family, I want lovely friends and I want to be physically and mentally healthy.

• World peace, a billion dollars, and being the most attractive person in the world.