Girls, how many points do arms count for when you rate a guy out of 10?

If he has thinner arms how many points does that knock off his overall?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually don't rate guys according to a scale - I usually either feel attracted to him and want to know more about him... or not. I usually base my decision on different things - sometimes it will be his smile, his eyes, his arms, his shoulders, or something else that peak my interest. I guess I just get attracted based on his assets rather than what he hasn't got. For example I will just think "aww he's got a cute smile" and maybe look for other things I like but I will not think "oh his arms aren't big enough". I find negative personality traits will turn me off him but usually physical traits do not unless they were hideous, I guess (though that has never happened)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• depends on if they're in proportion with his body. if they are small but the rest of his body is small too, he loses no points :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Like he is strong and has a rock solid core and strong legs from soccer but he's not huge. They fit his build

• o yea. then he loses no points. as long as they match his body he's good :)

• Depends... nice arms are a huge bonus so maybe 2 or 3 points... but if a guy has thinner arms and they suit his body then that's good too... so basically as long as your in proportion it's all good😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my men to have arms. Preferable but not essential.

0|1
    0|0
  • Arms are one of the things that don't really do anything for me. I like a guy with nice shoulders, but I'm not really attracted to arm muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • arms are not even in criteria

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even think about arms. I also don't rate guys. They are either hot or not hot. End of story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice arms are a cherry on top. Not a deal breaker but always appreciated.

0|0
    0|0
  • i just look at it all together. if your bod is cool and you have a chill personality then bang NINE. (no one gets a ten except me)

0|0
    1|0
  • None I don't rate guys and I thought that was a guy thing and only guys cared about that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me... 0

0|0
    0|0
  • .3 points. I had an attractive guy friend if I gave him thin arms, probably be.3 less attractive because there are a lot more things to see. But I don't really love a super ripped looking guy. But ya know maybe a little stronger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't rate by number, but I do like a toned arm. It doesn't have to be huge or particularly muscular, just nice arms. I think it helps aid in the attraction (for me).

0|0
    0|0
  • Arms aren't a deal breaker and they won't make the deal

0|0
    0|0
  • they count a lot.

0|0
    1|0
    • didn't answer the question