How would you react?

I had a sleep over with my girl friends and they thought it would be a brilliant idea to wake me up with some cold water. My question is, how would you react? Would you be mad or take it with humor? Would you plan
a revenge? If yes, what would you do? I personally took it with humor but I pranked them too! 😇
The way they woke me up.

Updates:
Hahahaha I just realized that I look ugly af while sleeping😂

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• i'd just unfriend em. that's really shitty, u might suffer a heart attack coz of it

0|0
    0|0
    • But I didn't, just got plenty of water in my nose😂

• anyway things like dat r definetely not funny. if u don't suffer a heart attack, u might catch a cold. or sth.

just unfriend em, asinine people like those don't deserve yer time n energy 8)

• Revenge is best serve cold. At least it wasn't that much water, so yeah just get them back and make them pay for ever messing with you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Punch their asses. I don't like being scared awake and freak out, immediately dive for the defensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • do the clear tape in a doorway prank. It's easy and funny as hell, to me and no one gets hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prank them back lol

0|0
    0|0
  • magnisium salt in nice Pizza :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be pissed lol and probably break someone's nose

0|0
    0|0
  • Water in the face of a sleeping person is a good way to get water in your lungs. It's almost never serious, but it's a dick move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Revenge is best. You could always put fake rubber snakes or spiders in their beds or the shower!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'd plot a revenge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, that was just a small glass so I wouldn't be mad. I'd be like "WATER FIGHT BITCHES".
    I actually did that to my ex boyfriend. He was pretending to be asleep, so I started testing his patience to see how far he'd go. One of the things I did was pouring some water on his face. That was fun. But than I got tickled to death :( and tickling is NO fun :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a little mad for about a minute but then laugh it off.

I wouldn't plan revenge
    I feel like opportunity will come to tease them without planning

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laugh but revenge would be taken >:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd take it with humor and I'd initiate a water fight.

0|0
    0|0