How long can you go without having a crush?

How long can someone go without having a crush? How long will it take until you find someone you're interested in? Im just curious. You can also tell me how long you haven't had a crush yourself. I wanna know how long I'm probably gonna go without a crush when my crush moves and I grow out of it.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• im curious to know too. hmm.. I don't even know what im feeling, im just chillin hahaa. but a definitive answer would be no crush.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I haven't had a hardcore real crush for 3 years aha. Kind of stinks but there are more important things in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I catch feelings really fast. If you're nice to me, appreciate my art and/or laugh at my jokes. I probably will get somewhat of a crush on you. My first serious crush was 8th grade at 13. My second serious crush was when I was a sophomore and 15, still like the guy and just turned 17. I usually get set on one guy for a long time and no one else compares. I have to get over him before I can have another.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a real crush at my school in a few years. Sure, some people interest me but its because they are different from the rest of the crowd. I like quiet people who aren't afraid to be themselves. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very long.

0|0
    0|0
  • 16 years.. And no crush on any guy/girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're 16...

• Yup!! And only recently I have a little crush on a guy.. Before that guys didn't even exist for me..

• i went probably a 2-3 months but then in April i had feeling for another dude

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have a crush on someone or other

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I haven't had a crush in 5 years, that's a loooong time. Haven't met any girl that's what I'm looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • guess u can go forever actually

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Never had a Crush, Dont ever think i will, Nor want to ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I reckon I could go with a crush Indefinitely.
    I stopped speaking to my crush like 3-4 months ago and I still miss her even though she is an awful human being.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been ten years for me now

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she finally comes along and I get a crush.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can go forever

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 seconds lol

0|0
    0|0