Is it wrong to want to be a princess?

Unrealistic, but wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're born a princess, how can a person help that?

To want to be a princess, unrealistic but not 100% at least.

To want to be treated like a princess in the idea of pampered, lots of lavish material things showered on you, exemptions from rules, very selfish.

What Guys Said 6

• Damn girl u set the bar low. Girls these days don't dream big. U gotta go for queen. I don't say I wanna be prince. I say I wanna be king. Lord of this manner. Lol I'm joking by the way

• Your husband can treat you as a princess, no?

• Bruce Jenner certainly doesn't think so :O

• I want a princess... :)

• Not sure why you'd want to be that but not wrong I guess

• It's ok, but I wouldn't really let that get around, because you might end up in a straight jacket in a rubber room...

• I don't get it.

• Why are you yelling at this 14 year old girl?

Seriously?

• Sorry... did not even notice the age. I've stopped noticing most of the time because I realize that many GAGers are not even the gender that they claim to be... let alone the age they claim to be...

What Girls Said 15

• By age 25 it kind of is. Are you really helping yourself by continuing this... attitude? Are you really doing what's good and healthy for yourself?

• I'm pretty sure Kate Middleton was a princess after age 25. Just saying.

• There are 25 monarchies left in the world. Do you know any of them personally. Did you go to school with any princes like Kate Middleton did?

• Uhmmm... Heck no. Who wouldn't want to be? But on a more serious note, what kind of princess? Realistically like Princess Kate?

• Yes!

• I don't think it's crazy. Honestly. It's just a bit strange to hear that because you don't hear it often. Being a princess is an actual (tough) job, so I think it's fine. It's like "I want to be a doctor" or "I want to be an actress". Unfortunately, being a princess isn't a job anyone can decide to do and actually do it. You know, the whole royalty thing. We don't actually get that choice. I think it's pretty cool you want to be a princess though. It takes A LOT of responsibility and wisdom to be a princess. You can aways settle for being the next President of the US, if you're an American citizen though. You seem ambitious enough.

• Not wrong but it says a lot about your character... or lack of.

• I'm a daddy's girl so he tends to spoil me a bit and I've gotten labelled as a princess multiple times. It's not that great xD but I see no reason why wanted to be a princess or be seen as a princess is a bad thing. I see princesses as strong individuals who serve as role models for entire nations. I think striving to be someone with that much power for societal change is amazing.

• It's not "wrong". I want to be an alligator, I know it'll never happen.. but it's nice to dream, isn't it?

• LOL. Very interesting uh comparison.

• I always wanted to be a princess also. My boyfriend treats me like one so my wish is fulfilled. One day yours will be too👑

• nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Have you seen Prince Harry? Girl, no. I totally feel you.

• It ain't wrong, so to feel like this i wear dresses and pink, and cute stuff with ribbons :3

• It's unrealistic but it's not wrong. I've wished I could be one since I was a child. It won't ever happen but it's a nice daydream.

• Yes it's unrealistic, but no it's not wrong.

• Everyone calls me 'Princess' or 'Queen'
    It's getting old, tbh

• Nope, nothing wrong with it. Everyone has their likes!

• It is odd to want to be a princess while you are 25-29. It is the good kind of odd though!

• No, unless you want to be a corrupt Spanish princess involved with tax fraud.