If a guy knew two girls liked him, would it get to his head?

Every other guy seems interested in me, it doesn't get to mine!

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on individual to individual. At a certain age (early teens) yes I'd like it but wouldn't get into my head. Later it became a part of life so I don't bother with it. Much later I realized and learnt how to identify and keep it where it should remain. Right now I regret it cause any woman who's with me as my girlfriend makes my life miserable cause her friends are attracted lol End of the day it's not about me :D

What Guys Said 2

• i think it would get to any guys head and not always in a positive way but it depends on how much he likes the two if its equal it could cause problems if he just wants to have sex with them i think it will make his ego bigger or something like that

• Not here, maybe if I liked them both

What Girls Said 3

• Naturally, it would depend on the guy himself.. but i imagine he'd get a confidence boost nonetheless.

• Depends on the guy (same for girls).

I have a friend guy friends that have girls asking for their numbers everyday but they don't think much of it.

• It depends on the guy, obviously.