If the mailman delivered you wrong mail by mistake (which happens to be your ex's mail or someone you hate) would you throw it in the trash?

Or would you be kind enough to go to your ex's house or the person that you have beef with and deliver the mail to them? I'm sure you're thinking, you can just tell the mail person, this is mail doesn't belong to you, but sometimes you don't always actually be there in person to see the mail person giving you your mail... Like in other words, some days when you check your mail box, the mail already be there and the mail person is gone.

• A.) I would deliver the mail to them
  • B.) out of revenge I wouldn't give them their mail

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not an asshole so yeah I'd give it to them

What Girls Said 8

• Like that one time my ex rms for got to change their address and I knew it was a check but guess who didn't pay last months rent... Oops I forgot to return it.. In time before the check expired my bad should of changed your address. Never throw it away though isn't that like illegal?

• I would forward if it was important

• I could just stick it back in my mailbox and the mail person can pick it up the next day, drop it off at one of those mail thingies, or tell my ex to pick it up himself.

• In our country we just put the letter back in the mailbox with a big cross on the address and the comment 'moved, return to sender'. So the letter will go back to the sender.

I would never throw postal mail in the trash. That's just rude.

• id read it and then burn it

• wasteful to throw things away

• i would give it back/

• I'd deliver it to them. It is the right thing to do.

What Guys Said 3

• Vote 'C' No matter whose mail it is, I'd deliver it back to the post man citing that he's delivered it to the wrong address / person & I'd also add in a forwarding address if I have one :)

• depends. is it marketing bullshit or grocery ads? or is it her new registration from the DMV, to which I would still fucking trash it. LOL jk xD

• 0|0