Yay National Donut Day?

Are you celebrating national donut day? Personally, I think it's the best out of all the industry specific national days. Because donuts are awesomely delicious. You can even get free ones at some places. Because that's the kind of world we live in.

A world of free donuts one day a year.

Yay National Donut Day!?

POLL Q: Are you eating any super amazing donuts today?

And then to give us something to talk about because we all need more xper these days: do you like donuts, did you (or are you planning to) eat donuts today, and do you feel any ethical patterings around the idea of National Donut Day?

• YES THEY WERE/ARE GOING TO BE DELICIOUS
  • Hahaha. Nope.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I need to make this a thing in Holland. Sadly Donut shops are anything but widespread here and the supermarket ones are pretty bad. :'(

• Everyone needs good donuts in their lives! Anything less brings shame on the store!

• Here in Belgium donuts are not very popular. I may have eaten 3 or so in my entire life. Not too bad but rather rich haha :D

• Awwww! That's a bummer! Belgium has a lot of amazing food though so I can see why it would be hard to settle on just donuts.

• Oh yes, we have plenty of other choices... but the day I'm in the USA I'll learn to eat donuts, promised :D

• That sounds like an excellent plan!

• Are they free today?

• Of course... I celebrated with 2 plain donuts with my medium coffee with milk at Timmies today! The police officers special lol

• That sounds like an awesome plan! It was nice that they gave you a deal!

• I had 6 donuts... with coffee :)

• I love eating healthy but I would so love this day : )

• Never knew it existed. Not important to me

• I'm not into donuts. I like meat more than sweets. I prefer bacon day.

• That is a good point. Do you like American bacon or Canadian, or maybe English?

• Yeah and it tastes like everything else the English make: terrible.

• Ahhh! BLASPHEMY!! So mean!!! I *wish* it was possible to buy English bacon here T-T

• yum donuts make me fart

What Girls Said 8

• I've only eaten like 3 donuts in my life! 😂 A pink one with sprinkles, one was chocolate glazed and the other one was with smarties.
    They are okay, but I don't ever crave donuts. 😁

• Holy moley! At least if you had to only have a few, they were cute!

Are you a fan of any other pastries?

• B... definitely B.
    Didn't even know about this.

• No, I don't eat donuts

• *Gaaaaaasp* do you like any other pastries instead?

• I used to like them , but they make you fat so I stopped eating them in 8th grade. Same with most other pastries. And I gave up chocolate a while ago. Then any other excess sugar.

• There is a national doughnut day who knew?

• Got a free donut gave it away but the coffee is good haha.

• Nope I won't be eating any today, or any day, they have so much sugar and fat in them.

• Bummer :( well I hope you get to have a treat that does work for you eventually!

• I didn't even realize it was

• I wish I had some...

• I would share them with you if I could. But I only got one... And I ate it...

Oh hey! I bet you could make some at home!!