Should women go bald?

Up top (head). Should they?

0|0
12|11

Most Helpful Girl

• No, where would guys pull from while having sex with me then?

1|1
    0|0
    • Are you that girl who asked why would a guy pull a girls hair during sex or would he or whatever it was

• Show All
    • Dick?

• Delicious cock

What Girls Said 11

• Nope. We bleed every month, get pregnant, give birth... so on top of all of that losing out hair... I don't think so.
    You can handle losing yours. (guys in general)

2|1
    1|1
  • you mean like with age?
    that would suck... our hair is like the only thing we keep!

1|1
    0|0
    • Just in general

• i don't think we should!!! but if a girl wants to shave her head then she should be able to without being judged.

• You're the weirdest guy on here..

2|2
    1|2
  • They can go bald. I don't know anyone who hopes they go bald. But I do think women who are bald or have extremely short hair but are beautiful are extremely attractive. If you can be band and still be beautiful then your just gorgeous. If look like a potato if I was bald.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an individual choice.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know, but, should they

• No, no one should cut her hair/shave her hair unless she wants to.

• No. Long hair is the symbol of a woman. A Woman's beauty. why would she go bald?
    Yes it only happens when she has a serious disease like cancer. May God never let anyone to have that disease.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are women who go bald. They exist.

I don't understand your question. And what's the purpose of this question?

0|1
    0|0
    • I asked a simple question

• No they shouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • If they want to.

0|1
    0|1
    • Why would they want to?

• I don't know. there are probably girls out there who like the bald look. I personally haven't met any woman who does, but I'm sure they exist

• No because women are not transgenders

3|0
    2|1
  • i dont think so.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Some bigot Orthodox Jewish women (some Chasidic sects) shave their head and wear a wig to follow a Judaic religious rule.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats just crazy talk!!!

3|0
    0|0
  • No man, they already have to bleed every month, get pregnant, give birth, so why would you want them to go bald

0|0
    0|0
  • No way man I dont want to date a chick that shaves her head for fun thinking she's cool looking

0|0
    0|0
  • that is pure heresy the female hair is one of their most defining features ! you sire should be burned at the stake for this heresy against lovely hair ! : P

1|0
    0|0
    • I asked a question

• I know I was kidding around haha : P

but if you wish for s serious answer no I do not wish for women to go bald : )

• Hell no only some woman can pull that off by the way. It a very small pool. Also woman hair is what makes a woman.

Boobs, Hair, vagina, and soft skin is what makes a woman to me. To me by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman going bald would be as horrid as a man losing height...

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. why should they be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some actually do, and it's sad since it's a lot worse for a woman than a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like that women go bald naturally, like man. (I know they do but it's rare) So they would taste how it feels becoming bald.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Instantly unlovable.

1|0
    2|0