Why is everyone attractive, married/in relationship etc?

how come everyone is attractive, in relationship, pregnant, has a job/or knows what they want to be or/and get good grades? how si tha fair.. why am i not one of them? : (

Most Helpful Guy

• They're just quicker at it than you that doesn't mean you're not making your own progress on things. Pay attention t your own progress.

• i have done some progress, but im its running slow right now and it is making me inpatient

• I guess I can understand but I'm 25 and I'm not married or ever been in a relationship, I'm still trying to get a good career and I don't think I'm super attractive just yet so you're not alone.

What Guys Said 7

• I often wonder the same! But then I know the reason as well. I just don't have the courage to ask women out, because I have somehow convinced myself that every woman in the world will reject me.

• im sad to hear that :(

• I ask myself the same thing every day. How is it that I have a Master's Degree and I am still only making minimum wage jobs? Why couldn't I find a good 9-5 job right out of college like so many of my peers have? It's because life is unfair. Just keep believing that you are entitled to a better life due to your hard work. That's what I do. I work my hardest to get a job in my field, and if I do that long enough, chances are I will find something eventually, and so will you.

• Whats you're degree in

• Master's Degree in Sociology. I'm currently on eligibility lists for various police departments and a correctional facility. The hiring processes for that line of work takes a while.

• how do you think they got in a relationship?
    :P
    just kidding ofc
    but everyone has their talents. and people that say they don't haven't found it yet!

• well people say that im good at stuff, but not really.. yeah i can cook and im in good shape, but thats not talents you can live by.. or some can, but im not THAT good

• lol those are 2 of the most base things humans need! that is exactly what you need to be good at!
      and also there is a saying that the love of a man runs through his stomach (old dutch saying)
      and being in a good shape in my opinion is very attractive!

• well i guess not everybody can be lucky xD

• Everything in life takes time. You need to give yourself time to accomplish things in life

• i am 20 years old... so i should have accoomplished at least something by now...

• Being dramatic about how everyone has something better than you isn't the best way to look at it. Look for something that you have that others don't. Then figure out what you really want from yourself and follow it through

• Kinda answered your own question there with that one.

• Work harder and smarter. Start focusing on self-improvement projects.

Being "one of them" is a choice--and it has to be backed by action. Fairness be damned--it IS fair. You and them are getting back the equivalent of the effort you put in.

• i guess... by the way you dont happen to know how to "put yourself out there"? People keep telling me to do it, but honestly i have no idea what that actually involves..

What Girls Said 5

• i don't think looks have that much to do with it. you just notice the attractive ones...
    you'll be in a relationship when the time is right for you. just gotta find the right single guy :)

• Because you probably think that shit just happens. You want something work for it and make it happen. Take control of your life.

• omg... you are right.. I just dont know where to start

• The job would be in my opinion. You make your money and then you have fun and do whatever you want. Be glad you have no kids or a husband holding you back.
      Make your own fun. Don't worry much about what others have and you don't. Make your own happiness.

• Because they're attractive + have confidence

OR someone got pregnant. xD

• so what happends to me? i die alone with a bad job and with noe husband or/and childer?

• the last one? lol

• See... I don't know if you're asking me about the last version or telling me that it IS the last question version - it being true...
      Are you trolling intentionally - being ambiguous?

• Everyone has their insecurities, issues, things that make them unhappy and so on... Everyone are unhappy in some kind of way, some people just hide it better than others :)

• i am not lmao.