Do you get a large number of creepy/strange messages from the opposite sex?

In light of a recent question I want to know his many other people go through the same thing and if guys experience it too... Also I've noticed lots of them seem to be from a particular country... Where do your creepy/strange messages come from?

• All the time.
    31% (5)7% (1)19% (6)Vote
  • No never
    25% (4)40% (6)32% (10)Vote
  • Rarely (once or twice)
    44% (7)53% (8)49% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting follow-up.

I've gotten one or two. Some from the same sex, in fact. It's generally why I prefer not using a pic of myself as a profile picture, I'm not really someone who enjoys the idea of a bunch of strangers looking at my face.

And in reference to your previous question, yes, a lot of them have been Indian.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Out here I scarcely get any but yes there are those scammers who join up and send something about 'inheritance' or 'finding me attractive' (no pic here though) which I promptly report. I must have received about 5/6 such messages here till date and they've been taken care of :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I dont get those

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I used to get some creepy, strange approaches form the same sex. If you're good looking, you will attract all kinds. Be kind to those who approach you politely and rebuff or ignore the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a creepy nursery rhyme followed by a woman repeating numbers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEgty4OWaUo

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten a couple, but it's mostly women with different political views of mine. It's never anything sexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much never

0|0
    0|0
  • No never gotten something from a woman that would really creep me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I'm sure its only the females who gets them most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically never. I only get messages from really insecure girls but I don't consider them creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooo... everyone thinks i am too boring to bother with

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened to me. Thankfully. I don't think I ever need to worry about it happening. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • wasn't a creepy message but I did get one from a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I have never received creepy messages from a girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Quite often I'd say. Mostly Indians and Turks, but creeps from other places too. It's annoying and shit but I actually often find it hilarious, sometimes I just wonder how they come up with all that creepily lame stuff. And they will never ever get the hint that you ain't interested, lol.

5|0
    0|0
  • Way too often.

1|0
    0|0