So sick of being put in the friend zone therefore I refuse to have any female friends am I wrong?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're going about it the wrong way. You should have female friends, so that way if you're are awesome with them, they'll be awesome with you. They might not want to fuck you, but they certainly could help you hook up with their friends. Plus you'll expand your social circle and have fun people to do stuff with.

But if you want to avoid being merely cums with women, stop being chummy. That means you'll have to learn to let go of what women think of you. You need to get into a mindset where you feel you have an abundance of women and that none of them really matter. The moment you put one on a pedestal you come off as needy. But at the same time if you're too casual, don't flirt, don't escalate and never heighten sexual tension then you won't get anywhere. That means you'll have to take risks. Most women won't like you in that way. That's okay, because there will be some who do.

• that was the best answer i got this evening, so thank you mate! and I've just come to that point i just dont care and have lost interest, tbh id rather kneel on a marble or stand on a plug bare foot because at least ill be getting something out of it lol. plus come to the conclusion im just far too young to be in a relationship!

• We've all been there. But don't shut out any form of relationships because of your temporary frustration. Believe me. As someone who's never had a girlfriend, I would still be alright with having just female friends, given how few friends I do have.

Can be a lonely world you know.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 2

• You are dealing with this situation in the best way you know how with the current mental and spiritual tools you have. You’re sick and tired of ending up disappointed and frustrated so this seems like an accurate solution. There’s nothing wrong with that.

To be honest, I don’t think it’s realistic for grown adults of the opposite sex (who are straight) to be friends. If there’s even a small amount of physical, mental, or sexual attraction then it’s not going to happen. It’s easy for the chemistry in a friendship to evolve into romance and sometimes that romance is unreciprocated. It seems very rare for that situation to work out until people are like in their 40’s+
    I avoid male friendships and keep interactions with males very surface for this exact reason.

• a little bit.

• why though? of you dont mind explaining

• @Asker just don't treat every girl like they have to be in a relationship with you. it's silly

• hmm i just can't trust them either though i just get used constantly lol

What Guys Said 3

• Simple.

Don't treat women like friends if you don't want them to be a friend.

I had a female classmate I decided I didn't want to date. So I treated her like a friend. I was friendly, had idle conversation, did things like signed her name on role when she was absent and she signed my name on role when I was absent. Blah blah. We were friends.

I had other female classmates I didn't want to be friends with, so I didn't treat them like friends. I had some idle conversation, but much of conversation was teasing, banter, playful conversation, hitting on them. When you treat girls like that, you force them to immediately weigh you as a romantic prospect, and treat you as such or give you the shoulder. No ridiculous friend zone attempts when you act as such. No, "But let's be friends!" lame attempt to make themselves feel like you did the rejecting, haha.

• It's ok I don't have a lot of female friends either.

• Yes, the friendzone was only made to help people cope with rejection IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY EXIST. When someone doesn't date you that doesn't mean you've overshot or missed your chance that means they simply aren't attracted to you and if you do somehow get a relationship out of that person it's likely going to be cruddy and go terribly wrong. No good relationship starts with "I escaped the friendzone." When someone says no just move on. You'd be surprised how many turn around answers you'll get after moving on anyway.