What's a bypass word you like to use?

Mine are funk for fuck and mitch for bitch

What's a bypass word you like to use or what's a word you like to use to replace a swear word?

Most Helpful Guy

• I listen to a lot of rap so I'll change n****r to snicker or sometimes brother?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't use any of them because the whole idea of using bypass words is really weird and ridiculous. It's like being scared of words as though they were some kind of monsters. It reminds me of the people in Harry Potter who call Voldemort "you-know-who" instead of just saying his name. Everyone knows exactly what you actually meant to say, yet everyone pretends to only know the bypass word. It just doesn't make sense whatsoever. If you want to say "fuck", just say it. It's not like there's gonna be flash of lightning strike down from heaven and kill you if you swear. I'm not somebody who swears a lot but my policy is that if I am pissed, I swear. I don't care if I offend anyone because the concept of getting offended because you hear a particular word is also very strange in my opinion. Of course there's a connotation to it but basically, it's just an assembly of letters. There's nothing offensive about letters. And many swear words don't even have offensive concepts in my opinion. Great example: "fuck". What's offensive about fucking? Sex is the most natural and also one of the most beautiful and fun things in the world. Using it as swear word is like claiming "dream!" or "freedom!" were swear words.

• 4-5-6, - "For Fuck sakes!"

• Crap

,,,,

• Crap and screw.

• Puck for fuck

What Girls Said 9

• Fudge (f*** work)

Hey (f*** work) "What the hey !"

• I typically just swear in French or Italian.

• I say the words as they are, sometimes I just change the language: Like the German word "Scheisse (Schei├če)" which is "shit" in English .

• I don't replace my swear words. #NoRegrets

• Fudge -F*ck
    Barnacles - damn
    Gosh Darn - God d***

• I swear in Latin, i'm so cool :P

• Suck my duck 👌🏼

• Oh my monkies instead of god

• I say fudge haha.