Why does my zodiac sign describe me very accurately?

Let me start off by saying one thing: I know they aren't real. People seriously think I'm still a 13 y/o who seriously believes in zodiac signs, but I don't. I know they're fake, like for real, but they're fun to look at. Fun to look at and compare and contrast it with you as a person, I like that. It's just a fun thing to me. But seriously, why does mines very accurately describe me as a person? Mines is Aquarius and even the name "The water-bearer" makes sense for me cause I do love water. Pools, beaches, lakes where I know nothings gonna swim up and eat me, love it. I can't swim, but I sure as hell love getting in a pool.

Like my friends and I did look years ago, when we were all 13, cause we got bored and at the time, they only described one friend. Years later, now we're all 18, we get bored on kik and start messaging random pictures and get back on zodiac signs. Now they're about 75% right with my friends, but creepily spot on with me. Like everything about it describes me so accurately. The traits: Accurate. The negative qualities: Accurate. The typically favorite colors: Accurate as hell. Possible health concerns: Already diagnosed and/or accurate. "Though they are conscious about fitness, they need constant motivation to do things to keep fit." <- Me to the point, literally I NEED a workout buddy or I won't do it. I also need to be pumped for an hour early to stay pumped enough to workout. "You can be the prettiest girl in the world but if you do not stir his mind, he won't bother. Communication is so important to this man." <- So true to me as well, literally met a damn near model of a chick, but wouldn't bother with her cause she wasn't very intellectually interesting, really basic actually. Like the typical, "I'm hot and kinda ditzy" stereotype of a girl. And I'm really talkative.

So I don't know, but why does my zodiac sign so clearly describe me, it's almost creepy?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1