Girls, whats a good way to ask for a bj from your partner? caregiver?

i use to just pull it out and they knew what to do with it but what are some non demanding ways? make her laugh first?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Grin and say “Deez nuts.” She’ll prolly laugh then say “…. no really, these nuts!”

Smirk, look her in the eyes, and say “You know what I miss?” When she asks what, lean into her ear and whisper something incredibly explicit into her ear in reference to something her tongue has done to your peen. Make sure your lips brush against the curves as her ear while you say it.

Give her some head first. Lol Warm her up to it. If that’s not an obvious enough clue then start to get into the 69 position and I don’t think she’ll just leave it unsucked with it dangling on her cheek.

What Girls Said 8

• Caregiver is not the correct term to use there...

• caregiver made me lose my...

• Not all girls want to have your dick shoved down their throat FFS!!

• just ask for one

• I think you just need to ask her

• Just tell her you want one

• Non-demanding ways? Wtf?
    Less demanding, provocative, and dominant a guy is when approaching me sexually, less I want to touch him. Why would I want to suck his dick if he's acting like there are no balls underneath it?
    Romance is nice, gentleness is nice as some intro, as means to express affection... But nice won't cut it when you're trying to shove your dick down my throat.

• just point down there.