Portion sizes in the US?

I remember the first time I went to McDonald's in the US. I ordered a medium drink and when it came I swore it was a super large or something. (Well the cup... it's still weird to me that people pour their own drinks, I'd rather the employees do it, less hands=more sanitary but anyway). I felt like a boss yk? Then this guy got a large and his cup was huge! Like what? Cut down!

• Murica
  • Wherever you're from

Most Helpful Girl

• McDonald's can kiss my fucking ass.
    That place kills people, not to mention their souls :)
    I have every right to say this, I fucking worked at that shit hole for nearly a year. They are fucking evil.

What Girls Said 3

• It's America lol xD

• And this is why Americans are fat

• And Muricans claim they're not an obese nation.

What Guys Said 4

• In some places I received large portions. I remember a New Orleans restaurant where their normal seemed mini-mini.

• Depends. Went to chic-fil-a, got a sandwhich, and the large fry was big. Went to burger king, the large fry looked like it should be medium. Went to arbies and ordered a small milkshake, it looked like 16 ounces or more.

You gotta just order a small amount.

• Stay away from McDonalds it is a horribly unhealthy place to eat.

• ya, murcans are big ole phatasses.