Ever been fooled into thinking a girl is hot because she's a "model" but when you met her, she's just thin and tall without much features?

I've come across a dozen of girls who claim they model but aren't attractive at all. is being a "model" like a status thing with women? it doesn't seem to have much standards to become one? I've honestly met fugly girls who claim to be models.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider most models to be hot. Every person I know who claims to be a model is average looking in my opinion. I see everyday people that I consider to be hot but I have never met a model that I thought was hot - they look bizarre and abnormal which is why they are hired - they want bizarre otherwise known as "unique" features. I once met a guy online he said he was a model and I thought he was pretty boring to look at - he also thought too highly of himself - assumed he looked better than he did because of his model status. I know good looking models but they are small scale girls - the average looking ones make more money.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol, all the time! Contrary to popular belief, modeling isn’t all about being hot. Modeling is an art which takes confidence, creativity, charm, swag, and unique sense of portrayal. It requires the unique ability to completely disconnect from yourself while remaining linked to who you are…all for the sake of presenting another’s concept. Not only that, but make-up can make ANY girl pretty. Hell, make-up can even make men pretty! If you can use colors that compliment your eye color and hair color, learn the technique of a brush, become skilled in eye liner, and more then you can look hot even if you are as plain as can be beneath it all.

• Models are about their faces, it's about their bodies and the way they carry themselves

• Are not about their face I mean

• i think faces do matter in terms of symmetry. anyways, there's many different types of modles. i guess runway is what everyone will assume

• Modeling is not about having a pretty face. People can be average in reality and have the blessing to be extremely photogenic. And they are also chosen for height, weight, body shape. Symmetrical feautures are also very important.

• yeah i have.

What Guys Said 2

• ha ha ha. YES. Many times. Q/ What is the fashion industry about? A/ Selling dreams.

• lmao thats troll