Why is killing your mother socially worse than killing your children?

On the internet, I read many news articles about mothers abusing and killing their children and they do get a lot of hate and death penality comments but when I read about the children, especially boys/men killing their mothers, the comments are even worse like "No matter what, you should never do this to your mother" as if mothers or parents' lives in general are more valuable than children. Even if a child kills his/her mother (or father) out of self-defense, they still get painted as "pieces of shit" by people on the social media.

Not saying that killing your parent WITHOUT any justifiable reason is ever okay or any less or more worse than killing a child but I'm fed up with this retarded backwards social morals that the world has.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, maybe because no one really likes children.

• Adults aren't anywhere near better than children either. They cause real mass destruction and so many social problems around the world and I wouldn't hesitate to kill an adult who pisses me off.

• I'd rather not take the easier (or cowardly) way out and give the child a small chance to see how they'd do without their shitty parents or shitty environments.

• Okay.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think it's more socially acceptable.

• I don't think it's more socially acceptable

• both are bad.
    but parents put a lot of time and love into a child.

• Killing who gave you birth-who's your creator is the worst example of betrayal.

• I'll tell you what's worse than that. Killing a defenseless, innocent very young little beings (with little to no capability of violence at all) who had very little chances to experience the world by living a very short life. I don't see why women who give birth automatically deserve special treatment just because they "gave a life". Any bitch with enough fertility can get fucked by a man and give birth but a takes a real lady to be a great, protective and compassionate mother.

• Don't be mad at me. I just said what I felt to be right here. Killing in general is wrong. Killing a child is more horrible than killing an adult 'cause they can't defend themselves.
      But a mother, who carried you for 9 months who fed you when you couldn't eat/drink. When you couldn't walk or wash yourself. When you were basically a helpless person deserves more thanks that anyone in the world could give no matter who bitchy she turns out to be latter.
      A mother's love is better than all the gold in the world!

• Having a mother's love is great but a mother abusing her child, leaving it to suffer from the real world abuse and killing her child is the worst form a betrayal in humanity and such so-called "mothers"(along with the so-called "fathers") who do that should be wiped out of this planet so we don't have to waste our tax dollars (in whatever country has this problem) and time on them.

• Both are equally bad! What the hell is wrong with people these days?

• I don't think it is!!

What Guys Said 4

• Both are as bad as eachother.

I always saw it as the other way round though...

Child killers get a lot of hate.

• Only the Male Child Killers. I never hear stories about abusive mothers or women who kill children getting beaten, raped or killed in prisons for their crimes.

• Oh plenty have... it'd be a hell lot worse for female child killers.

• I think you know the reason, dude. Deep down, I think you know. And I know too.

Though it makes you feel any better, the only reason we consider it worse is because men decided it's worse.

• Because most men are fucking revolting dumbasses with no self-respect and backwards morals.

• because the government has taught society that women are more important than men and children. not because they are but because they spend more money.

• Children are supposed to be grateful.

• Only if their parents actually did their part as parents and not try to be bullies. People have to learn to deal with the fact that children are never anyone's property in a sense that they can treat their children however they want (whether maltreatment, neglect or mental abuse).

• Abusive parents are rare and those that deserve death are extremely rare so in general it's still a bad thing...