Are your neighbours an assholes?

• Kill 'em
  • They are weird as fuck
  • Like Angels under the bridge

Most Helpful Girl

• We had just gotten home from the vet and we had our drugged up rotty unable / unwilling to move in the driveway and we brought our pit out to motivate him to come inside and the neighbors across the street let their puppy pit out of their house, so it came running over and our pit was trying to eat it because our pit isn't dog friendly.

My sister and I are yelling at them, screaming obscenities to get their attention, informing them their dog is about to get its face ripped off by our dog, and they were ignoring us for like a solid 2 minutes while my sister is pushing the puppy away from our pit and I'm blocking it from crowding our drugged rotty because we didn't know what our rotty would do.

Safe to say they're assholes. And then they let their German shepherd get out too, but luckily the shepherd stayed in their yard.

What Girls Said 32

• Yeah. The older woman who lives next door is always telling my husband to go back to his country (she apparently hates immigrants), and her dogs are always shitting in my front yard and she tells me that she doesn't have to pick up the shit because it's not her property.

• I know this is all bad stuff, and I feel bad for you, but approached from the right angle this is also hilarious. Fuck that lady.

• That's a disgusting attitude! What an awful bitch your neighbour is.

• If I had such neighbour and when she would do the same and also for telling my wife (if I would have any) to go back to her country, I would take my frying pan and make few dents on her and her dog heads, hopefully that would made her a bit wiser :p

• The neighbors with their back yard adjacent to mine have these dogs who bark incessantly at all hours. I paid them a courtesy visit and asked them to keep those dogs under control. The guy tried to be rude but I held my ground. Now when the dogs get like that, I file a police report. One of the neighbors at the far side of the building really dislikes me and I have no idea why. So I just let that go. Then there is this group of gossips who keep rumors circulating. Most of the people there I consider friends but I did have to take a neighbor to court last year for harassment. I won. She moved.

• One one side of my mother's they are annoying and weird. On the other side they are nice but they never wanted us sledding on the side of our house because they thought we would hit their car. At my dad's I am never seen the neighbour out of the 5 months we've been there and the people across from us are drug dealers I think.

• I have lived next to my neighbors for 15 whole years and the other week one of them kept shouting "HI NATALIE!!!" um... MY NAMES NOT NATALIE
    They're stupid.

• Lol what I wouldn't give for stupid but nice neighbors lol.

• Hii natalieee

• @Ihav2fart no!

• My nearest neighbours are almost a mile away, so it would make very little difference either way.

• Fireworks every weekend. Dickbags.

• Whats wrong with that?

• @Iron_Man aren't you just a joy to be around.

@musicbrain5 we have and do call the cops on them but apparently they don't take it seriously.

@longblackveil they're not hillbillies but they are extremely tasteless. Money can't but class.

• Yes I am OP yes I am dont be an old maid

• My neighbor has a train horn instead of a regular horn in his truck and i swear to god if he wakes my kid up honking the damn thing one more time I'm going to egg his house😑

• The neighbors on the left side of my house are horrible and annoying.
    The ones on the right side of my house are nice and we're friends with them.

• Not now , i have great neighbours. I used to years ago though. We had a physical fight one time, because she kicked my dog, so i kicked her ass

• Yup. I live in a flat so I have to hear them all fucking day long. I don't know why they need to be so noisy. Also some time ago, one of them told my sister he saw me saying goodbye to my ex girlfriend, on my doorstep, and told my sister lmao

• C. They bake me cookies : ) they are awesome

• When I lived in an apartment, I could hear my neighbors fighting and throwing stuff almost every night. It was annoying af.

• my neighbors are my aunt and uncle so they are cool. :)

• No They're lovely! 😊😊😊

• My neighbours are awesome ☺️

• Yes, but I'm an asshole in return to them if it counts for anything.

• Just moved here so I don't know yet. Old ones were eh but most sucked. Hopefully they won't be.

• They are weird but more like the elderly lady who is.

• Hell yes they are, There kids contantly scream and shout can't even have a afternoon nap and they always keep There car speakers on so loud...

• Only the neighbors that live on the right side of my street are annoying af.

• My neighbors are hella weird and they are ignorant.

• I feel like me and my roomates are probably the asshole neighbors. Were loud as fuck, and go out and take walks by like 3 in the morning.

• I'm living with my relatives next door and we're all in good terms :)

• some of them are weird

• No. They're old white people and a couple of drunks the next street over is nothing but ignorant black people. Hate to say it...

• I dont have neighbors, so...

• I hate my neighbours with a passion.

• they are super weird.

• My one neighbor is an older man, who is always checking me out. I don't have a problem with that.

• Some of my neighbors are nice... some of them are really rude... I just learned the other day that one of my neighbors is super racist... not much you can do but be grateful for the ones who are nice, and hope they appreciate you too.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 20

• I live in an apartment with my girlfriend and our neighbors are all quite nice. The one across the floor is a middle-aged woman who is practically never home because she works so much. She usually leaves around 6,30 in the morning and comes back around 8 or 9. Then there are the ones above us. I don't see them a lot either but they have a little daughter and we sometimes hear her crying or running around. And there is this middle-aged, married couple below us who's given us some eggs or butter when we wanted to bake something and didn't buy enough, so they're really nice. However, we don't actually talk much to any of our neighbors. I come from Switzerland and Swiss people can - similarly to Scandinavians - be very reserved and private. They don't like to talk much, especially if they don't know the other person well. We've now been living at this place for one year and it will probably take another few years until we actually become buddies we've our neighbors ;-).

• Nah, I'm the asshole with the sound-system lol

• I have a fucking crazy lady as my neighbor. Like honestly put in a home. She should be in jail as well. She has breaked in so many houses in our neighborhood and peaked through so many windows its fucking scary. The real sucky part is she loves my dog and my do loves attention so as soon as he hears her voice he goes and waits for her when we are outside. I try to be nice but I can only take so much.

• My neighbors to the right are really friendly.
    I don't really have a neighbor to my left.
    My across the street neighbor are friendly as well and the husband watches out for everyone if he's around.
    My backyard neighbor cares for people with mental disabilities so every now and then I hear some really loud awkward weird moaning or groaning noises.

• "every now and then I hear some really loud awkward weird moaning or groaning noises. " That's telling me something about sex (hmm...)

• Yes one keeps his Dog in a cage 24 hours a day outside on the cement and its hot as heck here and he might let the Dog out for about 5 min at night time then back in the dog goes for another 24 hours

• They all cool except the family that used to live across the street from me. They brought the police, fire and EMTs out to our neighborhood several times.
    One time they're pitbull attacked a guy and neighborhood patrolman shot it twice killing it.

• Haha most of them are defiantly assholes, there are a few good ones though.

• Not all of them.

• I live in a student dorm but I only have one neighbor and he is quite as fuck. Not noise at all. So I'm happy!

• Ah.. But can he say the same thing about you @SurströmmingLover? :)

• @SolitaireBond I don't think so. I respect the rules about being quiet and stuff but sometimes it's been a bit loud. But I don't think that he was home when I've invited people at my place and put music on...

• My neighbors love me, I always help them with the bbq, even taught the husband how to cook so he could impress his woman :-)

• My neighbors are humans

• Im pretty sure my neighbor to my left is drug dealer or something. My neighbor to my right is pretty nice and keeps to themselves

• Their dog is an asshole that won't shut up, all day barking that motherf...

• they are shady Chinese people who probably got the money to move to Canada because they struck oil in China. I hate how they make no effort to learn English and only speak in their home city slang.

• They're fine.

• Nope. They' also have arms legs, weiners, ears and everything.

• I love my neighbors. They get drunk everyday and they're hilarious.

• My neighbors are weird af. They came from India like a year ago and they barely speak English .

• Nope my neighbors are awesome people

• They're alright. I rarely see them