Guys, do you know how to react when a girl cries?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do. I am very good at knowing how to react when a girl cries. :)

I hold a girl tightly in my arms, let her rest her head deep down into my shoulder. While I gently rub her back and shoulders. I often give her a little bit of a shoulder massage to. However, at the same time I do know some girls like time alone when they cry.
    I let her tell me what the actual problem is if and when she is ready to.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I guess it depends on the individual girl but generally speaking, yes, I think so. I am good at listening to people and comforting them. I also love to cuddle so if that helps the girl and she is fine with that, I can also cuddle with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, hold her tight and listen to what she says

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always; depends on the age, and what it's about, where it is, and if I think it's real or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd try 2 make her happy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I react however I want to... It basically depends on why they're bugging out. Some things deserve sympathy, somethings need to be ignored, and others deserve a you can't be serious stfu...

0|0
    1|0
  • Uummm hug them and offer them yogurt or Icecream?

0|0
    0|0
  • How old's she? 3? 5?
    :''What's going on?''

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them cry on you, soaked clothes, but that's a sacrifice we should make
    get them a handkerchief
    Listen to them

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on my relationship with her ie girlfriend, sister, cousin, friend etc. I wouldn't put my arm around a girl I didn't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she important to me? If no, surely another white knight will ride in on a shiny steed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laugh hysterically. Unless you care about them. Then you gotta do nice stuff.

0|0
    1|0
  • I feel pity for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, what should I do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever tough he is, he'll feel week when she cry

0|0
    0|0
  • I cuddle with him. :( :*

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. Then again, does anyone really know how to react when anyone cries, not just women

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation and the girl to be honest
    But yeah i do know how to handle! :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I just ask what's wrong and if we're really close I'll hug her or something. If she tells me what's wrong then I just do whatever I can to fix it

0|0
    0|0
  • I do nothing

0|0
    0|0