Guys, do you know how to react when a girl cries?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do. I am very good at knowing how to react when a girl cries. :)

I hold a girl tightly in my arms, let her rest her head deep down into my shoulder. While I gently rub her back and shoulders. I often give her a little bit of a shoulder massage to. However, at the same time I do know some girls like time alone when they cry.
    I let her tell me what the actual problem is if and when she is ready to.

What Guys Said 19

• I guess it depends on the individual girl but generally speaking, yes, I think so. I am good at listening to people and comforting them. I also love to cuddle so if that helps the girl and she is fine with that, I can also cuddle with her.

• yes, hold her tight and listen to what she says

• Not always; depends on the age, and what it's about, where it is, and if I think it's real or not.

• i'd try 2 make her happy :D

• I react however I want to... It basically depends on why they're bugging out. Some things deserve sympathy, somethings need to be ignored, and others deserve a you can't be serious stfu...

• Uummm hug them and offer them yogurt or Icecream?

• How old's she? 3? 5?
    :''What's going on?''

• Let them cry on you, soaked clothes, but that's a sacrifice we should make
    get them a handkerchief
    Listen to them

• It depends on my relationship with her ie girlfriend, sister, cousin, friend etc. I wouldn't put my arm around a girl I didn't know

• Is she important to me? If no, surely another white knight will ride in on a shiny steed.

• Laugh hysterically. Unless you care about them. Then you gotta do nice stuff.

• I feel pity for her.

• No, what should I do?

• Whatever tough he is, he'll feel week when she cry

• I cuddle with him. :( :*

• No, not really. Then again, does anyone really know how to react when anyone cries, not just women

• It depends on the situation and the girl to be honest
    But yeah i do know how to handle! :-)

• Usually I just ask what's wrong and if we're really close I'll hug her or something. If she tells me what's wrong then I just do whatever I can to fix it

• I do nothing