Would the world be better if there were a couple Dexters?

A Dexter in each country and it's major cities. Though Dexter woud only be the killer of serial killers and abuser (beating them up) of rapists, child molestors and other most hated sick people in the planet. This person also has a negaitve reaction towards individuals that torture and kill innocent animals.

• Yes it would
  • No, he's just as bad too

Most Helpful Guy

• We had a man do this once, but YOU killed him.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...f_Hitler_retouched.jpg

• I'm not talking about a mass murderer that does that for no good reason but someone that kills mass murders and truly perverted and sick people.

• Hitler was an evil mass murderer

• What is evil to me is not what is evil to you. It is your perception. He killed more evil people than Dexter could ever dream about...

1 Hitler is worth at least 1000 Dexters

What Guys Said 7

• One dexter in each country?
    We would need more than that.
    Think about America for example, he would be unable to be a vigilante in each state.
    Don't even get me started on Russia.

• That's why I said in each country and it's major cities. That would mean one in Manhattan, another one in Miami and so on.

• Same for another country, UK and it's main cities.

• Yeah, that would be a better idea and I'd be up for that tbh

• Violence cannot solve violence. It's like trying to put out fire with fire: It is possible, but all it leaves is destruction and death.

• Wouldn't work out. Watch/read Death Note.

• maybe but id rather be batman

• that would be boss! save my tax money and kill the scrum of the earth at the same time.

• Ahh good to see a tv shoe Romanticizing serial killers

• They would be separate of easily corruptible law based approaches of such crime. Would drive fear into the hearts of those who previously thought themselves safe from punishment. How could I say no?

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, especially for the perps who get away.

But mostly because he's some serious eye candy. Hubba hubba.

• No, because I don't think more killing will make the world a better place.

• A couple of dexters in the world would be lovely..

• The thing about Dexter Morgan was that he was positive that the people he went after were guilty because he worked with the police.